Dwarf Mod Or Faction Engine Maybe Like Lol?

Hello dear players or whatever users, today i want to talk about one last project like Dwarf Mode or Faction?

Im running already [(1)Revenge x75 PvP], [(2)Athena x45 Mid], [(3)Forever x10 Low],[(4)Ressa x1000 Ultimate PvP] versions,

i want to make my final collection at Lineage II scene, what you suggest about (5) server?

thanks, please dont spam ;)

Bro i dont want to be bad but all your servers have no one online.close all and open in near future.now you just waste money etc.You always open without advertise.Try advert more and open in future

• 1 month later...

Hello dear players or whatever users, today i want to talk about one last project like Dwarf Mode or Faction?

Im running already [(1)Revenge x75 PvP], [(2)Athena x45 Mid], [(3)Forever x10 Low],[(4)Ressa x1000 Ultimate PvP] versions,

i want to make my final collection at Lineage II scene, what you suggest about (5) server?

thanks, please dont spam ;)

mate no hard feelings but you atm have 4 servers , close all of them , make make (my suggestion how would i make it) x100 , not easy farm (ES style) with good advertisement (dont keep ur money in ur pocket if u want living project ) if u want to open donations dont make the server fail at start like other ones (i wont mention their names) cuz admins opened donations from the first day , newbies and non donators didnt have any chance in pve/pvp so they left normaly , make this after few weeks / month or two open donations (not cheap-not expencive) and my opinion you will make it finally , i personally like bcuz ur trying to do the best , but as i can see you are alone in this crap with 4 SEVERS mate... and i can bet that in all those 4 servers are 10 ppl max ;)