interlude [L2J] L2 Force

Waster

We're very happy to announce that our website is official open more information about grand opening will be posted here and on our forum soon!

http://www.l2force.com !

Special thanks to designer Strain

Special thanks to coder Falcon aka Lelouch

Edited by ScreenOS

We are really happy to announce you the officialy Grand Opening date!

04.02.2017 is the day!

At 19:00 GMT +2 we will waiting you inside!

you should add some premium advertise,site looking good,waiting for it

you should add some premium advertise,site looking good,waiting for it

Advert will start next week. We are waiting you and your friends!

Edited by ScreenOS

• 2 weeks later...

Site is Really Nice With Simple and usefull options...after one fast check on server features i can see that u work hard for your project and i wish you good luck for your comeback after years inactivity.

Site is Really Nice With Simple and usefull options...after one fast check on server features i can see that u work hard for your project and i wish you good luck for your comeback after years inactivity.

Thanks a lot for your good words, we will try the best to give you the best server that you can spend your hours and enjoy them!

Looks nice but i don`t like the 1 k rates . And the problem with these high server is that at the opening will be nice and many ppl will come . U start and then in 3-4 h ppl will start pk everywhere , ppl will leave . In 1 weak u will have 30-40 % ppl left from the opening rate . 2 months top , maybe i said to much and the server will go empty . I hope it doesen`t go like this because im a l2 gamer . Im just saying what ive seen since 2004 as a l2 player. Gl.

Looks nice but i don`t like the 1 k rates . And the problem with these high server is that at the opening will be nice and many ppl will come . U start and then in 3-4 h ppl will start pk everywhere , ppl will leave . In 1 weak u will have 30-40 % ppl left from the opening rate . 2 months top , maybe i said to much and the server will go empty . I hope it doesen`t go like this because im a l2 gamer . Im just saying what ive seen since 2004 as a l2 player. Gl.

You are right, for that we have easy only the XP part. All items have matter on our server.. People will have to do things all the time! And if we reach high amount of people we have ready other new ideas :) we are ready for everything! We just want your support! We hope to enjoy our idea our work..