Unban Requests - Read The Conditions Here

Maxtor

Ban Reason: Scammer/Spammer. A lot of reports were made about him .
i refuse to agree with that.
never scammed or spammed.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/61865-lucky-dice/

plss unban me

Guys you don't have to spam here . Just reply with your account name and the reason that you get ban and leave it to us .

Guys you don't have to spam here . Just reply with your account name and the reason that you get ban and leave it to us .

Are you gonna unban scammers too?

L2 supra i get ban and i dont know why..

You got banned because you scammed one of my clients and added backdoor in his server and fucked his server after opening day

He has invested a lot of $$ in advertisments and you came with gm char and fucked all server A-Z

I still do not understand why you still arround in this forum and not banned and why the hell moderators allow you to sell server files???

You got banned because you scammed one of my clients and added backdoor in his server and fucked his server after opening day

He has invested a lot of $$ in advertisments and you came with gm char and fucked all server A-Z

I still do not understand why you still arround in this forum and not banned and why the hell moderators allow you to sell server files???

Backdoors are for gay people RIP

Ban Reason: Dont even remember after 5 years,i think flamming or scamming

both.

Guys keep spamming here too . My decision will be easy. 

I am free to sell my files and my work you are not allow sell my files and my work. And i never destroy another job. I give two facking month from my life for make this facking cadmus server.

Edited by Maxtor

I am free to sell my files and my work you are not allow sell my files and my work. And i never destroy another job. I give two facking month from my life for make this facking cadmus server.

Relax here is unban request. Not ban requests.

Post edited

For all unban requests you could pm justice for faster support since he is now managing this.

We already known members that we are banned and staff knows the reasons,we are not a lot atm asking for unban so the progress should be faster.It's still up to you if you are gonna unban someone or no so pms will not help.

I dont know if i should pm anyone after flames i done months ago i hope i can get support here.

We already known members that we are banned and staff knows the reasons,we are not a lot atm asking for unban so the progress should be faster.It's still up to you if you are gonna unban someone or no so pms will not help.

I dont know if i should pm anyone after flames i done months ago i hope i can get support here.

We already made a topic on global mods section. You will have news shortly in a few days.