Unban Requests - Read The Conditions Here

Maxtor

• 5 months later...

Member Name: IcarusDev

Ban Reason : Someone accessed his account and posted a malware.

Why you deserve that unban: Because more than 1 year has passed, and he gave the community really unique shares, like this one, that everyone re-shares nowadays

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/188219-gift-from-icarus-dev-giran-map-with-fountain-il/

Member Name: IcarusDev

Ban Reason : Someone accessed his account and posted a malware.

Why you deserve that unban: Because more than 1 year has passed, and he gave the community really unique shares, like this one, that everyone re-shares nowadays

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/188219-gift-from-icarus-dev-giran-map-with-fountain-il/

So far I saw in Client Mod Section, You are sharing others ppl work and claim it's Yours, lol.

Ask Celestine - she knows it better.

So far I saw in Client Mod Section, You are sharing others ppl work and claim it's Yours, lol.

Ask Celestine - she knows it better.

I am not him. Yet i know him. And as far i am concerned at his works that he shared he always placed all the files ( like an SVN or GIT ) step by step so what you say is just bullshit bro. Nobody proved he ever stole anything. if you can find me 1 proof of that, i will admit you. But sadly you won't.... words are just words.  But as i sayed i am not him. I saw his computer via skype though some days ago and i saw that he has many projects that i would like him to share so i can take too. ^^

*PS:  I thought that i was bad with -1 rep... But you Avve...  -30 OMG, don't talk for others broooo 

Edited by L2Elixir

I am not him. Yet i know him. And as far i am concerned at his works that he shared he always placed all the files ( like an SVN or GIT ) step by step so what you say is just bullshit bro. Nobody proved he ever stole anything. if you can find me 1 proof of that, i will admit you. But sadly you won't.... words are just words.  But as i sayed i am not him. I saw his computer via skype though some days ago and i saw that he has many projects that i would like him to share so i can take too. ^^

*PS:  I thought that i was bad with -1 rep... But you Avve...  -30 OMG, don't talk for others broooo 

and you still continue telling lies the shares IcarusDev aka  you made belong to Volond1 

and you still continue telling lies the shares IcarusDev aka  you made belong to Volond1 

Celestine feel free to prove your point. You can always make assumptions but never say the truth. Cause that's what you do.

1) Prove about icarus that the shares he made belong to volond ( as i recall he posted all the map for his work with steps. step 1 - made this, step 2 - made that bla bla bla bla ) 

2) Prove that i am icarus. :)

You can't prove either. So, i suggest stop making assumptions, talk with proof as i do and then MAYBE you can start making a point. Until then, i just came here to post an unban request not start a spam topic. Yet you russians seem to like spammy stuff and are the worst liers when it comes to other countries and their excellency on stuff. I believe every member will agree with me here. So, please stop spamming, just process my request.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Cleaned.

Also L2Elixir you wont get unban deal with it and stop making bot accounts.

I agree on the unban on Icarus, he made many good stuff here. The giran was his, i can prove it too, he made it from scratch with puredemonsss assistance

Members using that IP when POSTING Name Email IP Posted View

marcolineage marco201091@gmail.com 78.13.162.124 Jul 09 2017 08:19 AM View Post

L2Elixir l2elixir@yahoo.com 37.6.239.173 Jul 09 2017 08:15 AM View Post

Can my - Deque account get unbanned? before asking me if its mine i can prove and give u all the right information u need so we can clarify that deque was my main account.