classic [L2Off] L2Red

L2Red.net

Seems like a nice server, I wish it luck. Although I wish someone would create a mid rate classic.

thank you , 

on 1.5 there is not enought contest for mid or pvp srv . only after 2.0 

cooltext240441897415374.png

rich_chests.pngcooltext240433188967471.png

Event will take place from 15.04.2017 to 22.04.2017

cooltext240433238173740.png

Added to the mob's drop list a special keys with a chance to drop 

•  
  • Blue Key (stage 3) = 2% You can drop a blue key from mobs lvl 20-35

•  
  • Green Key (stage 2) = 2% You can drop a green key from mobs lvl 36-50

•  
  • Red Key (stage 1) = 2% You can drop a red key from mobs lvl 51-75

Added a chests to the specific towns, you can open them using a special key

Localizations for chests:
  •  
  • Green Chest - GIRAN
  • Blue Chest - DION
  • Red Chest - ADEN

cooltext240433278519509.png

Blue Chest:
  •  
  • Empty = 20% chance
  • 15k - 45k adena = 35% chance
  • 1st class buff scroll (1) = 30% chance
  • 20% XP/SP scroll for 60 min (1) = 10% chance
  • Sheep Hat (14 days) = 5% chance

Green Chest:
  •  
  • Empty = 20% chance
  • 70k - 150k adena = 35% chance
  • 2nd class buff scroll (1)= 30% chance
  • Angel ring = 5% chance

Red Chest:
  •  
  • Empty = 20%
  • 100k - 190k adena = 20% chance
  • 2nd class buff scroll (1)= 30% chance
  • Blessed Resurection Scroll (1) = 15% chance
  • NC Dinos Shortstop Cap = 5% chance

Well, even though I feel they messed up on the start of the server. The gm's have done a full turn around. We have an event and they have changed the dualbox back to 1 main and 2 boxes. I am playing here again. It's better than other classic servers  because there is no auction house with ++++ weapons. Good job gm's keep up the good work! Here's to being hopeful!

Edited by unkynd

Well, even though I feel they messed up on the start of the server. The gm's have done a full turn around. We have an event and they have changed the dualbox back to 1 main and 2 boxes. I am playing here again. It's better than other classic servers  because there is no auction house with ++++ weapons. Good job gm's keep up the good work! Here's to being hopeful!

I've started to play Red from the very beggining and I must admit, that there were few mistakes made on start, but like it's said above - Team is hardworking and they fix problems continously. Now we have a good enviroment with more ppl coming to tryout this project.

U're all welcome to join! C U ingame :)

As it looks admins stopping support and bugfixing on this server. Core bugs exist while they fix raid positions and minor bugs.

Thats not true . Can you tell me what core bugs isnt fixed or not on to do list ? ? Our fix list can be seen on tracker :

http://forum.l2red.net/threads/fix-list.373/

You even don't have knowedge about the patch I reported you one thing and you told me prove it. This is funny how I have to proove you something that is 100% and in your bugfix I still don't see it added. When I was playing there I asked you Dualsword Delusions and no answer. Maybe you added it without update in topic but I doubt. Do you have them now or sill need someone to proove you they are 1.5 not 2.0 item.

You even don't have knowedge about the patch I reported you one thing and you told me prove it. This is funny how I have to proove you something that is 100% and in your bugfix I still don't see it added. When I was playing there I asked you Dualsword Delusions and no answer. Maybe you added it without update in topic but I doubt. Do you have them now or sill need someone to proove you they are 1.5 not 2.0 item.

Our players know what fixes we do . being rude w/o playing on our server is kinda nonsense , but you it is just your problem . 

Yes and didn't answer again. You don't know the classic features. Did you add Delusions or now?

we have several heroes chars on retail srv and all team are playing there . So we know classic well :)

Yes maybe you have 1 lvl chars and I saw how you know the game. Basic economy item like Dualsword missing so ppl on your server can't have B grade crystals, but yes you know it. But also B crystals are for shots only since you have Banshee mobs missing as I see :D Gl to players left there.

Yes maybe you have 1 lvl chars and I saw how you know the game. Basic economy item like Dualsword missing so ppl on your server can't have B grade crystals, but yes you know it. But also B crystals are for shots only since you have Banshee mobs missing as I see :D Gl to players left there.

since you dont play on our server , please stop spam . thanks