classic [L2Off] L2Red

L2Red.net

latest E-Global Interlude just showed that PTS files are completly shit , if u don't know how to work with them

can't w8 for classic , hopefully it's soon 

gl

That fake eglobal its just a random ru srv , no relation to eglobal. There are several post on this forum about . Playing on fake srv , well, kinda deserve the services :)

That fake eglobal its just a random ru srv , no relation to eglobal. There are several post on this forum about . Playing on fake srv , well, kinda deserve the services :)

but still more popular than your serber with real e-global ;D

REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE NOW

We are pleased to announce that registration for LINEAGE II CLASSIC is available now. WE DO NOT TAKE ANY FEE FOR REGISTRATION! Join us for free now! http://l2red.net/login#register

Why would i want to register in a server with no features information, beta test dates, release dates and zero ads?

U said it will go live in February, well we are February 8th already only got 20 more days

Why would i want to register in a server with no features information, beta test dates, release dates and zero ads?

U said it will go live in February, well we are February 8th already only got 20 more days

There is no rush in our schedule :) . Since there are so many good working classic servers , i guess you have no time to wait .

We present in this topic the news about our project. No reason to be rude

There is no rush in our schedule :) . Since there are so many good working classic servers , i guess you have no time to wait .

We present in this topic the news about our project. No reason to be rude

Can you answer one question, are you actually going to release the server en February?

Can you answer one question, are you actually going to release the server en February?

We prepare open beta period and set our advertise campaign. We are now in closed beta.

We are not in hurry to open before we test everything .

Project will start with full 1.5 and it will be updated later to 2.0

We prepare open beta period and set our advertise campaign. We are now in closed beta.

We are not in hurry to open before we test everything .

Project will start with full 1.5 and it will be updated later to 2.0

So, where is the answer? 

it is ok if you say no, it will take 2 more month or 3, warpage took like 8 months after he said he was gonna open it.

I just want to know so can plan on playing other staff. 

So, where is the answer? 

it is ok if you say no, it will take 2 more month or 3, warpage took like 8 months after he said he was gonna open it.

Pretty sure they aren't going to open in February, "we are not in hurry to open before we test everything" is quite self-explanatory  ^_^

So, where is the answer? 

Hello and thank you for your question

We have an experienced team behind , not one man java coder . February-march is a deadline we set ourselves. As i said we are already in closed beta period and prepare several proxies for latin america ,usa , europe,russia etc

for sure wont take 2-3 months :)

Edited by L2Red.net

Hello and thank you for your question

We have an experienced team behind , not one man java coder . February-march is a deadline we set ourselves. As i said we are already in closed beta period and prepare several proxies for latin america ,usa , europe,russia etc

for sure wont take 2-3 months :)

Ok, that is the answer i was looking for and I am sure that will help the community to look forward to a date instead of saying something and not doing it.

Good luck and I am looking forward to the open Beta.

P.S: any way to get into the closed beta?

Thanks

Dear friends!

We are happy to announce that server Kain x5 on the classic 1.5 chronicle is about to open very soon! As for now the server is on end stage of Closed Beta. All important tests and adjustments are nearly finished.
Now we are almost ready to Open Beta test! The exact time will be announced soon, so stay in touch with us.

Everyone who would like to help us with Closed Beta tests, as a testers, are asked to submit a request, which you can find here:

grand_opening.png

Main Settings:
  •  
  • EXP: x5
  • SP: x5
  • ADENA: x3 (amount)
  • DROP: x2 (chance)
  • SPOIL: x2 (chance) x1 (amount)
  • QUEST: x2 (xp/adena)
  • Drop from Raid Bosses: x1 (chance)

Our Special Shop offers only premium status, scrolls (such as buff scrolls or xp scrolls, NOT echant scrolls) and some accessories.

Premium status:
  •  
  • -50% cheaper teleports
  • +50% more SP from monsters
  • -50% less XP when you die (it will be -5% insted of -10%)

The features will be supplemented in the course of preparation of the server.

Follow the news!

iXU3nOP.gif