classic [L2Off] L2Red

L2Red.net

The pathetic moment when all community think off files are better than java files. 

I'm sure a skilled developer who will watch this he gonna laugh his ass off. 

If java work in a nice way it rape off files easily. But you're cheeps all. You saw others say "off" and you convienced yourselves that off are better than java. 

You don't even know what off files are. You think is NCSOFT files? They are just written in different language how is this bugless and full working when is just different language. 

Pathetic. Also to all players who ask for files. Imagine if u did the same on youtube. Youtube prove us that you have 10000 PETABYTE servers, get print screen, oh gosh.

No that i defend the owner but the players are more pathetic in this one. 

The pathetic moment when all community think off files are better than java files. 

I'm sure a skilled developer who will watch this he gonna laugh his ass off. 

If java work in a nice way it rape off files easily. But you're cheeps all. You saw others say "off" and you convienced yourselves that off are better than java. 

You don't even know what off files are. You think is NCSOFT files? They are just written in different language how is this bugless and full working when is just different language. 

Pathetic. Also to all players who ask for files. Imagine if u did the same on youtube. Youtube prove us that you have 10000 PETABYTE servers, get print screen, oh gosh.

No that i defend the owner but the players are more pathetic in this one. 

Because people who worked on it were paid  :gtfo:

Because people who worked on it were paid  :gtfo:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

This made my day ty. 

Imma write L2 in python and it will be bugless cause is not java ROFL. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

This made my day ty. 

Imma write L2 in python and it will be bugless cause is not java ROFL. 

Excuse me son, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, you simply opened your mouth and the shit was getting out randomly. It happens when you're a 18-19 year fellow which believes he know everything. I am developing just on L2OFF since 2005, year when you didn't even discovered the computer. 

L2OFF is definitely better than Java, speaking about the platform, oh you can surely configure java as you like to, but it won't make it better or playable. 

Play Classic from 4game, even classic.club which is not the official platform, and after try Ashenvale or Warpgate (I don't want to offend those servers) and after that please come back with a post.

Best regards

Excuse me son, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, you simply opened your mouth and the shit was getting out randomly. It happens when you're a 18-19 year fellow which believes he know everything. I am developing just on L2OFF since 2005, year when you didn't even discovered the computer. 

L2OFF is definitely better than Java, speaking about the platform, oh you can surely configure java as you like to, but it won't make it better or playable. 

Play Classic from 4game, even classic.club which is not the official platform, and after try Ashenvale or Warpgate (I don't want to offend those servers) and after that please come back with a post.

Best regards

pwnage

Best regards

Warpgate was still under developments as Supreme said. Everybody who knows Supreme and Warpgate servers knows how hard he works for it and how his server will handle stability issues and problems after everything completed

Hes now working on Classic 2.0 full features with korean Helios 3.0 PTS files and will surely outstanding above all private Classic Servers as he did when he opened in November before getting DDoS starting with 1500+ Players

They all left cause of DDoS attacks and same bugs/problems as it was in korean pts in the beginning

Even Official has bugs and about club please.... Pay 2 Win and 50% of the Server is not Classic at all...

dates for open beta? all server say they are off and end up being JAVA. 

problem with Java is bugs and developers that have no idea how to fix them. So we will see in open beta.

a well built java one can be better than an off server,it just need the right and skillfull administration.. there off servers who failed too.

The kids posting stating that OFF is better than java are complete imbecils.

I've deat with many kind of servers and files regarding OFF, it is limited and incomplete by far from retail.

These new java files like Classic 1.5 are stunning. Whoever thinks they are trash i suggest to shoot yourself, you are a newbie. The Classic 1.5 Java files are so so good and extremly balanced, do not compate to the SHIT called OFF Interlude or whatever.

Classic.club have java files, Ashenvale aswell. Smashing servers that have no quest bugs or whatever unlike the random OFF servers nowdays opened by randoms.

I am a OFF dev and i know what i am talking about.

i agree java files are better than off files. but most servers running in java are full of bugs and unbalance. inexperienced devs have lots of problems creating a flawless and stable java server.

Deal with it f*cking kiddos include the one with the Off fan intentions.

Facts:

If stupid kids open server with java obviously off is better.

If a really good developer take a jav server and develop it -> it rape off easily.

Deal with it or crawl back to your caves.

Ps. where is xdem when i need him to confirm it.

Edited by AccessDenied

Deal with it f*cking kiddos include the one with the Off fan intentions.

Facts:

If stupid kids open server with java obviously off is better.

If a really good developer take a jav server and develop it -> it rape off easily.

Deal with it or crawl back to your caves.

Ps. where is xdem when i need him to confirm it.

even we are a l2off fans since 2005, i kinda agree that except when you use l2off leaked files almost flawless , its easy to develop on java if you have a good team and retail infos . 

still l2off is more stable 

Edited by djvogans

• 2 weeks later...

latest E-Global Interlude just showed that PTS files are completly shit , if u don't know how to work with them

can't w8 for classic , hopefully it's soon 

gl

latest E-Global Interlude just showed that PTS files are completly shit , if u don't know how to work with them

can't w8 for classic , hopefully it's soon 

gl

they had probably outdated files,their h5 on much better.I wait this classic too,is you recruiting?