New L2Mxc Reborn As High Five - Vote Rates

Maxtor

New L2MxC Reborn as High Five - Vote rates  

198 members have voted

1. 1. New L2MxC Reborn as High Five - Vote rates

• Low Rates 1-10x
    • Mid Rates 15-25x
    • High Rates 500-1000x

lel you will have a good community if you just focus more your server you will be TOP .. for a h5 good server I will prefer a good x5 or x10 like old times .. Keep it up and gl if all will be okey I will come with my clan to test Old School Clan :) GL..

H5 is a good option if you have the budget and the right people to work on it. However, keep in mind that things have changed and if your project is not good it will fail in no time. I vote for mid rate. Good luck with it!

low rates are not worth it. you will never have the community to do a low rate server this is not russia. so mid rate or high rate are the only choices

I can bring alot of Ru and Br people thats not the problem, the main question here which Xp rate will make the game more attractive to players, H5 is worth to stay and xp.

i hope for midrate :) also please try open in 1+ month not early because now all people play tales

confirmed storka, but you just geting perma bans ;d

Edited by AchYlek

I can bring alot of Ru and Br people thats not the problem, the main question here which Xp rate will make the game more attractive to players, H5 is worth to stay and xp.

yes but support roles are not that much attractive nowadays, which means you need great community to fulfill these needs