interlude [L2Off] Alberius

L0rD1K

The admin of this server gives money to big clans to join ... Roflmao 100$ every week if im right.

:fappa: :fappa: :fappa: :fappa:

LOL,how do you know?

The admin of this server gives money to big clans to join ... Roflmao 100$ every week if im right.

every russian owner paying the clan leaders to join the server thats how the things work on russian servers :kappa:

I do not know why you're lying and who is in touch with you, I was the only liaison with our clan leader Skype, on the forum and in the VC group. I know you do not know. Show screenshot least one correspondence, or someone you there offered $ 100

every russian owner paying the clan leaders to join the server thats how the things work on russian servers :kappa:

I assure you that the person who wrote the above for $ 100, I know I do not know, the guy just blatantly lied to all

what about dual box limit ?

i hope there is no dual box allowed :)

At the start of the limit on the window will not be. Perhaps if there is a very big online, you will have to be reduced, but at the start is not planned!

At the start of the limit on the window will not be. Perhaps if there is a very big online, you will have to be reduced, but at the start is not planned!

Add a limit man,we don't need full pts afk and farming and pvping

Add a limit man,we don't need full pts afk and farming and pvping

At the start, the limit will not be, well, a maximum of 9 windows! If online privysit norm, but introduce a limit of several windows, in any case, all will be convenient and comfortable to play)

It may be a limit on the 3-5 windows!

Edited by L0rD1K