Vote

TheCorpse

Can you tell me what programs i need to do this ?

you dont need any programs you can simple restart your router and vote & vote again it's a bit boring there are no methods to hack any vote coins

at h5 servers i remember i was using entry.dll file and i had like 10-15 l2 boxes automatic mass reward was rewarding and my bot accounts with votes etc

you dont need any programs you can simple restart your router and vote & vote again it's a bit boring there are no methods to hack any vote coins

at h5 servers i remember i was using entry.dll file and i had like 10-15 l2 boxes automatic mass reward was rewarding and my bot accounts with votes etc

But I must have dynamic ip ? Or every router change his ip after restart ? 

Can I use reboot on router site like http://192.168.1.1/ or I must manually restart. :D Thank´s I´am out brained for this 

But I must have dynamic ip ? Or every router change his ip after restart ? 

Usually home routers change 1-2 Ips if you don't have static one.You should try a vpn or a proxy o change your Ip multiple times so you can keep vote.

Edited by Accountant

I restart my router and I have still same ip on https://www.whatismyip.com/. :(

If you have static ip on your connection it won't change.If not,Try close it for 3-5 mins,then open again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure how you guys making it work. I have used  Cyberghost 6 program. Paid for a month of usage. I still couldn't vote more then ones.
I would only register from my original IP. I tried deleting cookies, logging other accounts on game as well as vote accounts for those top site still did not work. Even tho my IP and its origin does show in other counties.
Not sure what exactly went wrong but it did.