Lag Java Servers.(Phx)

Hey budds,i would like to share a trick to lag server that has no lameguard or servers that are just vulnerable to phx.There are still many of them outthere and i just tested it on l2allstars(c6) before like 3-4 days ago.Surely old packet hack users may already know it. Trick requires droppable items,and effect on buffs from buffer.If this is shared again i am really sorry for posting it again,but as i searched i didn't find anything similar.So here you go playaz:

1)Run phx as administrator,log with your character and get close to the buffer.

2)Drop 1 Adena on he ground and catch packet : DropItem(Clientside).Copy and paste it on Send.

3)Now take a buff or a dance,i use to do it with dance cause the effects sticks on your char.Example Dance of Warrior.Catch Packet : ByPassToServer. Copy and paste the packet to Send under the first code.

4)now use a social action,one that you want (ex. Dance,Victory etc.) and catch packet Social.Copy it and paste it on Send after the above codes.

5)now say something on chat. (ex. spam)

6)catch packet Say2,copy and paste on Send after the above packets.

7)On Send go to One Packet and untick it.Now go Send Every and turn number 100 to 75 and tick it.

8)By the time you click it will start to drop adena,have dance effect on your char,spam unlimited without chat ban and also char will act social action.(Stay near buffer for buff effect range.)

This trick creates high traffic and lag to serverside of the server and is usefull to pwn fail servers and retarted administrators.You can have fun on an unprotected server,and you can sell this trick too to a brainless who thinks that you are hacker.

Note: Your screen May stop during the procces and start after some mins,it's because of the packets sending fast.

In the future i may create a video,right now i cannot record it.If anyone finds such server i can help on the trick and show you the trick,just inbox me.Follow the steps and Have fun.Good luck ma boyz!

• Upvote 4

floodprotectors/disabled drops/no packet with the animation of the buffs. lul u live 2005 or what

Nope there are still vulnerable servers.Did this before some days on l2allstars.There are still shity java projects believe it or not..

Nice idea to ask maxtor to transfer vip status to your new account Mr. Alexander Ignaschevic aka *-MightyMick-*  :troll:

after topic got junked for selling L2J Frozen Files u said to make a new acc maybe this time it will work :D

Edited by Celestine

Thats can be easily disable without any protection :p just a config from false to true no more drops in ground..

it will take up to 3 months to fix that typo

There are still such admins like l2allstars :p

Btw there are still many more servers that phx works perfect,i know its funny but yeap still exist :p

Nice idea to ask maxtor to transfer vip status to your new account Mr. Alexander Ignaschevic aka *-MightyMick-*  :troll:

after topic got junked for selling L2J Frozen Files u said to make a new acc maybe this time it will work :D

Yeap i did,but none of your bussiness mate relax i have reason i changed.btw stop hating bro,and btw still w8ing for that scam proofs. Relax mate.

Yeap i did,but none of your bussiness mate relax i have reason i changed.btw stop hating bro,and btw still w8ing for that scam proofs. Relax mate.

can't edit your main post? ofc i got spam is spam you should make 102301 replies to answer me

such a good developer asking for help for .status menu since u dont know how to edit it sad storka but true :( account v20 inc i think 

Edited by Celestine

such a good developer asking for help for .status menu since u dont know how to edit it sad storka but true :( account v20 inc i think

I dont think askimg for help makes someone bad.Relax buddy,we just talk.

I dont think askimg for help makes someone bad.Relax buddy,we just talk.

the truth hurts yea.. now you shocked 

This guy is like niggastolemybike

He just asks you to join your team and if you dont accept it he is trying to find bugs in your server..but is nice reporter huh he have tried to me but didnt works he was waiting i have fixed the bugs faster :p i will fix for l2allstars too now cause i know him thanks