New Mxc Membergroups

Maxtor

Request new membergroup images for mxc:

preview.png

these are our current ranks:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/public/style_extra/team_icons/team_icons.zip

We need new ranks , so someone can make a PSD ?

**edit: new groups are coming for each game. Also support team, premium/platinum members are coming soon. 

• Upvote 1

Yeap, send me inbox to give you my skype (cause old one no send messages for some reason windowslive e.t.c)

so you can give me info and details. 

Gold Member hmm I will be ''ONE''  :dat:

I'll ban you soon so u dont actualy need one, unless you like black. :-[

Edited by AccessDenied

Seems ok but i need in better quality and better font

How you want better quality than the given one? You gave a folder with the *.png inside.

The quality is loseless. This mean the exact png you gave, the exact detail you received.

There you go, different font and PNG instead of JPG

fs46ARy.png

MK2lpkx.png

oqLNY3t.png

The clone on pattern i did, nobody will do it better than me and the quality is loseless trust me. 

So the text, you can adjust it as i see is Arial and 12size. You can make it a bit bigger or bold. Up to you. 

Edited by AccessDenied

Hahahah jesus fucking christ.... Even a 5 year old can do that crap with MSPaint even better than the self proclaimed photoshop pro who probably just downloaded a cracked version of it just to play around. Made my day thanks hahah.

PS: You retard cry for PNG quality, a mediocore and even amateur photoshop user (my case) can increase the quality (dpi or whatever) with enhancements but I guess you're too pro for that  :happyforever:

There you go, different font and PNG instead of JPG

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH

You've just sourced a JPEG into a PNG, the information is already lost fucking retard.

CANT HOLD MYSELF SORRY JESUS WHAT A CLOWN YOU GAVE US

Hahahah jesus fucking christ.... Even a 5 year old can do that crap with MSPaint even better than the self proclaimed photoshop pro who probably just downloaded a cracked version of it just to play around. Made my day thanks hahah.

PS: You retard cry for PNG quality, a mediocore and even amateur photoshop user (my case) can increase the quality (dpi or whatever) with enhancements but I guess you're too pro for that  :happyforever:

Hello, but as i remember whole forum is shit compare to 1% of my knowledge. But you're so stupid that you don't even know what im talking about.

I gave him the PSD in his skype. Tell me mrPro, is PNG and PSD less quality? I doubt if you know the basic in graphics but PSD is source as png also since is loseless.

You're retard Simply. I laugh at whole forum when you people make a reference in graphics i fall from my chair.

PS. maxtor the new rank looks kinda bad.. i prefer the old one.

At least tell strain or whoever made it to make it smaller.. its bigger than my profil photo

Edited by AccessDenied