Maxhackers.com Rebuilding...

Maxtor

Programming Section structure :

------- Procedural / Functional

- Pascal (Pretty good for learning basis of programming even if not used so much at the moment while pascal's "improvement" Delphi has a good share of developers)

- C

- Delphi

- Python (I know it's a mixed language and OOP can be achieved but I don't think it's wise to make a subsection for Python)

------ Object Oriented

- C++ (Yeah java and C# are now on lead but C++ is still used and it's pretty good for learning the basis of OOP)

- C#

- Java

- Visual Basic (After C# most people think it will "die" but still big companies use it

------ Declarative

- SQL

------ Web

- Ajax

- JavaScript

- Html 

- PHP (Different Section for procedural and OOP)

- HTML

- Asp.net(The use of c# on asp.net)

- CSS

It's a fast reply I would suggest some a section about "software" like xamarin , codeigniter , etc. If you need any help setting this up or a moderator I would gladly help you let me know so I can make a more detailed post about the sections and some ideas on how to increase the population of visitors. If you need any personal information about my relationship to computer science let me know "again".

Make Dota 2 section, and be more specific to programming section, like there are many different directions in the same C++, that covers mostly hacking (like ways of injecting, or ways of detecing/emulating anticheat) the forum section need to be more specific and detailed, to attract new users(need to post infromativ and uptodate solutions + support users).

Edited by LightFusion

maxcheaters.com wont change at all. maxhackers.com will have its own new forum  from scratch. 

Can't say I like it tho, as other said I think it would be wise to rework the current forum; we need to attract people who don't know nothing about maxcheaters at all so it doesn't matter what it's connected to.

Having a solid L2 community would be a good start tho. Look at it this way - we, as current members, won't have any motivation to go look at the other forum since we are all here, like achylek, me, and some other people I don't know. And since you won't have any start-up community on the new forum, it will be much harder to make it grow. So please consider it again  ^-^

Some suggestions for boards:

News About Hacking
World News
Events
Discussion about Internet related
Linux
Windows
Mac
Hardware Support
Phone Support
Hacking/Cracking
Websites Support (HTML,PHP,MYSQL etc.)
Softwares
E-Books
Android
Web Hacking
Anti Virus/PC Protection
Proxies
Programming Languages (Python,Perl,Visual Basic,C/C++,Java,HTML,CSS,Javascript)
Crypto Currency
And graphics ofc

I will be there  :)

Edited by deathbysword

Don't start something when you dont have people to support it, no point or do you expect hackers from all over the world will come randomly and start sharing their hack shiets & stuff? meh.
Focus not on general but on something specific or something that is too mainstream ,means that everyone will need it and search about it. Like a guy mentioned smartphone section.

Oh hi. :P bya

Rework this forum, but it's not gonna help much.

First of all, drop useless sections, quality > quantity. We don't need dead sections.

Like FB said, what's the point of new categories while you have no people to support it? Hacking, coding section.. Sounds ok, but there is no one to support it, no one to write guides / hacks and so on.

Find experienced people, pay them to support the forum, profit. Otherwise all your actions are pointless. What's the point of help section if there is no one willing to help? Since why should we, we get nothing in return. Talking about experienced, skilled people.

Time is money, after all.

And in my opinion, there must be free sections where you can just discuss with regular users, and closed sections where you can discuss only with specific users, that are allowed to be there. Like if there would be some personal topics(not from google) but on actual issues(In cheating) , they must be protected in some way, so they cant be copied and shared on pastebin, to do that need to devide powers, like if person x(in closed section) know something in y(web side) he cant read topics from person z in (C++ side, closed section), it can go deeper(to use some public plugins that block COPY_PASTE,PRINTSCREEN) so topics would stay safer, and partially hidden(Like name and some part of it text inside it can be seen but not more,fore regular users&others) to give new users desire to stay on forum(be active) or donate to the topic starter, etc.

Edited by LightFusion

And in my opinion, there must be free sections where you can just discuss with regular users, and closed sections where you can discuss only with specific users, that are allowed to be there. Like if there would be some personal topics(not from google) but on actual issues(In cheating) , they must be protected in some way, so they cant be copied and shared on pastebin, to do that need to devide powers, like if person x(in closed section) know something in y(web side) he cant read topics from person z in (C++ side, closed section), it can go deeper(to use some public plugins that block COPY_PASTE,PRINTSCREEN) so topics would stay safer, and partially hidden(Like name and some part of it text inside it can be seen but not more,fore regular users&others) to give new users desire to stay on forum(be active) or donate to the topic starter, etc.

block printscreen, thats good one :good sir:

This can be done with the old addon of mxc that you need to have x post or karma or be vip member to view the post.

So maxtor how the development goes ?