-raid boss x7

-epic raid boos 1x

-buffer duration 2hours

-gm shop S

-slot max 28+4

-siege/tw weekends

-olympiad each 15 days

Other configuration:

-Boss: Ant Queen Respawn Delay: 24 h. +- 2 h.

-Boss: Antharas Respawn Delay: 7 d. +- 2 h.

-Boss: Valakas Respawn Delay: 10 d. +- 2 h.

-Boss: Baium Respawn Delay: 5 d. +- 2 h.

-Boss: Beleth Respawn Delay: 8 d. +-2 h.

-Boss: Epidos Respawn Delay: 2 h.

-Boss: Beleth Required players: 18

-Instances: Normal Freya Required players: 9

-Instances: Hard Freya Required players: 11

-Instances: Frintezza Required players: 11

-Instances: Zaken Daytime lvl-83 Required players: 8

-Instances: Zaken Daytime lvl-60 Required players: 9

-Instances: Zaken Nightly lvl-60 Required players: 72

-Instances: TIAT Required players: 11

Features

Clan event level 7 + 50 k Rp

SGUARD ANTIBOT

Protecction ddos atack server

48 hours premium account new users

No donation epic items

auctiom

Server hour GMT+2

Server live now

http://www.lineagecadmus.com

Edited by erikson2

Bad way to introduce yourself saying you are new to servers. If you want players from maxcheaters to join better say 10.000+ players expected on opening, it works.

• 4 weeks later...

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2CADMUS in LESS THAN 2 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0 

1. "I'm new to this field of server creation", well thats a very honest sentence to start with, yet really bad decision cause this mean the server is amateur. Still i will remove 1 sin for this honest move. The sin counter won't be really happy for this (-1 :( )

2. "i hope you like", making a hope reference as if it was a gift that you gave to your audience. Nop, you made a server and you do your best to make it likeable to your players, no just hope. (+5)

3. Server rates are intruduced with a huge space between them covering the half page of the feature list. I would call this desperation for show a big feature list but i'll be nice and call it "owner's touch". (+1)

4. "Alt-B options"? Wait what? Did you even see a game show its feature by game shortcuts? Usually people say "Farm system", "Donation System", have you ever seen "Right click Options"? Nop. (+2)

5. Request community bypass is shown on the chat box cause a player might feel interest in bypass packet sended and received by and at the server. (+1)

6. Owner with "Admin" char name. (+1)

7. Preview the server with admin char cliche (+5)

8. [sYS] Actual topzone are -1... ? I guess this is more like fun mini game than actual vote announcement system. It's like: "Heyy, guess how many votes we have and vote cause we gonna hide the rest of the digit and show just the 1st one". (+2)

9. "Epic Raid", cause just RaidBosses or GrandBosses is too mainstream for 2017. (+2)

10. Feature's in the end of feature list is displayed with green letters indicate the server's features. This mean all the info you just seen or read, are not server's feature. (+1)

11. "Sguard Antibot." Nop (+10)

12. "Protecction ddos atack server", Not only the way you mention the protection feature are worst than the Nicola's Cave act on Ghost Rider (including the grammar), but basically you say that your server reject the ddos attack which is actual a false information. (+5)

13. "auctiom",  whoever read this, he had easier time trying to solve the Hilbert's Math problems than read this word. (+5)

14. "48 hours premium account new users", you skipped all important info and now just a second before the end you introduce premium system without giving any further info about it? Damn it Jim Carrey, i though you were the biggest comedian. This feature list made me laugh more. (+2)

15. "No Gm corrupted", said the owner to his own self, then dragged his own self out of the toilet, went upstairs and fall from the 5th floor down the garbage. (+4)

16. Do i have to sin website also? All the site is a huge sin itself, i'll just give it 1 sin cause i don't want get +2 myopia just by trying. (+1)

A TOTAL OF 46 SINS.

SENTENCE: When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

j9cb51.png

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2CADMUS in LESS THAN 2 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0 

1. "I'm new to this field of server creation", well thats a very honest sentence to start with, yet really bad decision cause this mean the server is amateur. Still i will remove 1 sin for this honest move. The sin counter won't be really happy for this (-1 :( )

2. "i hope you like", making a hope reference as if it was a gift that you gave to your audience. Nop, you made a server and you do your best to make it likeable to your players, no just hope. (+5)

3. Server rates are intruduced with a huge space between them covering the half page of the feature list. I would call this desperation for show a big feature list but i'll be nice and call it "owner's touch". (+1)

4. "Alt-B options"? Wait what? Did you even see a game show its feature by game shortcuts? Usually people say "Farm system", "Donation System", have you ever seen "Right click Options"? Nop. (+2)

5. Request community bypass is shown on the chat box cause a player might feel interest in bypass packet sended and received by and at the server. (+1)

6. Owner with "Admin" char name. (+1)

7. Preview the server with admin char cliche (+5)

8. [sYS] Actual topzone are -1... ? I guess this is more like fun mini game than actual vote announcement system. It's like: "Heyy, guess how many votes we have and vote cause we gonna hide the rest of the digit and show just the 1st one". (+2)

9. "Epic Raid", cause just RaidBosses or GrandBosses is too mainstream for 2017. (+2)

10. Feature's in the end of feature list is displayed with green letters indicate the server's features. This mean all the info you just seen or read, are not server's feature. (+1)

11. "Sguard Antibot." Nop (+10)

12. "Protecction ddos atack server", Not only the way you mention the protection feature are worst than the Nicola's Cave act on Ghost Rider (including the grammar), but basically you say that your server reject the ddos attack which is actual a false information. (+5)

13. "auctiom",  whoever read this, he had easier time trying to solve the Hilbert's Math problems than read this word. (+5)

14. "48 hours premium account new users", you skipped all important info and now just a second before the end you introduce premium system without giving any further info about it? Damn it Jim Carrey, i though you were the biggest comedian. This feature list made me laugh more. (+2)

15. "No Gm corrupted", said the owner to his own self, then dragged his own self out of the toilet, went upstairs and fall from the 5th floor down the garbage. (+4)

16. Do i have to sin website also? All the site is a huge sin itself, i'll just give it 1 sin cause i don't want get +2 myopia just by trying. (+1)

A TOTAL OF 46 SINS.

SENTENCE: When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

j9cb51.png

Seriously, thank you very much for helping us !!

Seriously, thank you very much for helping us !!

Np <3  :-[  :-[  Go improve your mistakes - fix them and love 

PS. Sins are objective, not meant to harm anyone. 

Edited by AccessDenied

• 2 weeks later...