What Type Of Custom Interlude Server Would You Play In 2017?

Dan7E2

What type of custom interlude server would you play in 2017?

I made this topic for collect as many ideeas as possible

I want to know what would players espect from a custom interlude server

Feel free to leave your opinion here 

What type of custom interlude server would you play in 2017?

I made this topic for collect as many ideeas as possible

I want to know what would players espect from a custom interlude server

Feel free to leave your opinion here 

Something that will not be created from you since you want ideas to sell and not to do something your self  :alone:

Something that will not be created from you since you want ideas to sell and not to do something your self  :alone:

in case you don't know i am building servers for community, so players can play a decent, stable and well balanced server!!!

and about the selling part, yes i am also selling preconfigured ready to go servers too, as long as i am the best at this job, you can not find one better developer then me who can create a better pvp interlude custom server

Edited by Dan7E2

in case you don't know i am building servers for community, so players can play a decent, stable and well balanced server!!!

and about the selling part, yes i am also selling preconfigured ready to go servers too, as long as i am the best at this job, you can not find one better developer then me who can create a better pvp interlude custom server

come on..please none is THE BEST at this job...none can make a balanced server for all of the people....dont tell this again please

come on..please none is THE BEST at this job...none can make a balanced server for all of the people....dont tell this again please

as far as i know in all my servers nobody has ever complain about bugs and balance, the only problem i had is lack of advertise

as far as i know in all my servers nobody has ever complain about bugs and balance, the only problem i had is lack of advertise

Do u rly know what balance means?

DAFAQ

If there is no much people ofc you cant get reports for bugs etc... :D

i am the best at this job, you can not find one better developer then me who can create a better pvp interlude custom server

Quote of the year.

:you serious?:  :dat:  :y u no?:  :not bad:  :alone:  :poker face:

let's not go offtopic and let players express thier opinions

Make your own features and your own gameplay..if players like it will join if not you have failed..none will give you the features you need...since they dont know what they want...the only one they can do is to ask for items for free this is l2 community now..

Make your own features and your own gameplay..if players like it will join if not you have failed..none will give you the features you need...since they dont know what they want...the only one they can do is to ask for items for free this is l2 community now..

you are right but i also want to know what 2016-2017 players like

you are right but i also want to know what 2016-2017 players like

2016-2017 is no more players just kids...what they like?

Give them FREE All no farm no lvl up Just put them full items and let them make some pvps..this one will be fine..

2016-2017 is no more players just kids...what they like?

Give them FREE All no farm no lvl up Just put them full items and let them make some pvps..this one will be fine..

this is why l2aeron h5 have success :D

He DON'T WANT TO OPEN A SERVER he want players to say here what they like and "create" this features and start selling them to possible admins for 300 and 500 euros .

Hope this topic get trashed.