hellbound [L2J]L2 Allure

AstroGG

l2allure-temp-ob.png

www.l2allure.com

The server will go live on Friday, February 3rd, at

7 PM EST (12:00 GMT)

Hello everyone,

I have decided to go ahead and open this project up to the public. The goals of this server are as follows:

-All classes are useful
-All crafting is useful
-All zones are useful
-Everything has a purpose

There are no custom gears. There will be custom hunting zones, boss drops, things that need to be tweaked and modified as time progresses, but the ultimate goal is to have the a really nice pvp + craft mid-rate server, and for everyone to have fun.

I want this to be a long-term, successful project. This is not something I am doing for profit, as I have played and enjoyed L2 for a long time, as many others have. The server will also not lose hosting or go down, and will not be a 1 month server. I want the server to give older players such as myself a reason to play again and enjoy the game, as some of us did in the days of L2 Extreme, Eternal Sin, old L2Khaos/Promisance, Sublimity, Revenge, and other older mid-rate servers. I respected these servers many years ago, and I want that kind of community and those friendships again. This server is GAME PLAY DRIVEN. NOT donation driven. I am open to suggestions in relation to what gear grades should be available in GM shops, or other changes. I want the server to provide players with something to enjoy and work towards.

The L2 Allure (35x) server is up for beta testing! Play as you like, however there will be a wipe before launch. Launch date is February 3rd, 2017!

Additionally, I am looking for GMs and Moderators. If you enjoy the server and feel you would be able to contribute positively to the community, Please let me know. I will be considering people for GM/Mod within the next few weeks. Thank you all <3

Server Hardware:
Processor: Intel E3-1230v2 (3.3Ghz Quad Core + Hyperthreading)
Memory: 32GB ECC DDR3
Connection: 1Gbps Up/Down, DDos Mitigated.
Operating System: Arch Linux

Server Software:
L2J (modified/custom coded). 
Private bot protection.

Server Rates:
35x XP | 35x SP | 8x Drop/Spoil | 100x Adena
Weapon enchant safe +5, max +16
Armor/Jewelry enchant safe +3, Max +7

Server Features:
Global GKs
Skills auto-acquired, no books needed.
Raid boss spawns are announced globally.
NPC Buffers in town. Free up to level 76.
Buffs + Songs + Dances + Chants + Prophecies 3 hrs.
Full Auto-Buffs on new character creation.
20 + 4 Buff Slots
12 Song/Dance slots.
Alt+Click to remove buffs
All players have +25 Run Speed
Daily login rewards
Anti-afk captcha system - ports players to town if afk for extended period (prevents boss camping)
Wedding System
Banking system for converting Adena to gold bars
Offline trade system (no command needed. Set shop and log off.)
Player Teleport/Spawn Protection (10 minutes or until movement).
50,000 Starting Adena.
Party leader pass - When a party leader leaves the party, leadership is passed so the group doesn't immediately disband
Item reward range - Creatures consider anything in a certain range that does damage to them eligible for reward pickup/loot regardless of party.
Vote Reward System
Full Community Board with gm shops, specialty shops, global gatekeeper, blacksmith and more built in.
No part XP level limit (level with your friends or power level)
Weight limit increased 3x
Mana Potions enabled
Nevit's blessing system enabled
PC Bang Points system enabled
Olympiad randomized names/titles/no clan crests
2 Client multibox limit
Shift+Click for mob information and drops/spoils
Auto-loot enabled on non-raid monsters and non-equippable items
Drop item disabled to prevent littering
Character control panel with toggles for trade refusal, xp block, buff protection, auto soul shots.
Auction house on community board

Event Types:
Team VS Team
Domination
Deathmatch
Advanced Team VS Team
Zombies
Treasure Hunt
Hunting Grounds
Capture the Flag
Mass Domination
Last Man Standing
Lucky Chests
Mutant
Treasure Hunt PVP
Battlefields

Event Modes:
Solo player--
1v1
5v5 FFA 
3v3 FFA

Team play--
5v5, 5v5v5, 5v5 Korean
4v4, 4v4 Korean 
3v3, 3v3 Korean
2v2, 2v2v2,
9v9, 9v9 Korean
10v10
20v20

World Activities:
Champion System
Achievements system

Shops:
>Weapon Shop: Weapon shop contains SA weapons up to S grade. After that S80 and higher weapons must be earned in the world.
>Armor Shop: Armor shop contains armors and jewelry up to S grade. Also contains belts, shirts, and bracers up to S grade. S80 and higher armor and jewelry must be earned in the world.
>Consumables: Skill consumables, arrows, potions, soulshots/spiritshots/blessed spiritshots, Gemstones can all be found in the General Items shop.
>GM Store: Players can spend Allure credits here for cosmetic items, pets, mounts, and things of that nature. The goal is to have mostly cosmetic things in there or things that assist in aspects that will not affect game play in a manner that gives the player a heavy advantage. This means you will not see any custom weapons/armor/jewelry etc in the shop at all.

Class Changer:
Characters will receive a prompt in the form of a tutorial question mark (above the chat) at the appropriate level, asking if they would like to choose the next class.
If the player chooses to change class at another time, the prompt will re-appear upon their next log in.

Subclass: Players are required to complete the subclass quest. NO SHORTCUTS
Noblesse: Players are required to complete the nobless quest. NO SHORTCUTS

Commands:
.xpon / .xpoff - turn XP gain on/off
.online - show amount of players online
.hellbound - shows hellbound level and trust
.changepassword - change password from in game.
.ccp - character control panel
.premium - premium status
.buffer - premium buffer

Wedding:
.engage (once you engage, you must get married at wedding NPC)
.divorce
.gotolove

Banking:
.deposit
.withdraw

Voting:
.vote

Event:
.join
.leave

To do:
Custom Zones: There will be multiple custom farming zones, however these are currently undecided and will be implemented soon.

Donations:
Donations will be COSMETIC OR SERVICE ONLY. I do not want them to interfere with gameplay.

Coin System:

Players can obtain Allure coins by participating in events, killing world champions, voting for the server, completing Achievements, or donating.  Additionally, players automatically receive Allure coins every 24 hours while logged in, or the next time they log in if longer than 24 hours as a daily login reward!

The server's premium(VIP) system, and Allure Shop will require Allure coins. Allure coins are not tradeable, however players can exchange a certain amount of them for an Allure Chest, which is worth that many coins when opened, and is tradeable.  

This means players can buy/sell/trade among each other for coins, and all coin-purchased items will be obtainable in-game without donation very easily.

Allure Shop:
-Head/hair/face accessories
-Agathions
-Pets and mounts
-Transformation scrolls

Premium status benefits:
+10 XP/SP Rate
+4 Drop Rate
+10% Adena
.buffer command for custom AIO buffer (Same as NPC buffer in town), which is accessible anywhere.
Enchanted buffs (Such as Resist Shock, Resist Dark, Resist Holy, etc.)
Buffs are free of charge to premium users.
5 Bonus Allure coins added to daily login reward.

Edited by AstroGG

Just a small update bump - weapon, armor/jewel/belt/bracer/shirt, consumable/scroll/dyes/talismans npcs have been added in giran. a castle siege manager has also been added.GM shop with cosmetic items will follow within the next day or so. 

Again the server is open to play for alpha testing, any constructive feedback is appreciated.

Edited by AstroGG

• 2 weeks later...

bumping this because we've made several updates within the past week

35x: 12-14-16: Raid boss spawn/die announcements enabled
35x: 12-14-16: Nevit's blessing system enabled
35x: 12-14-16: Death penalty disabled
35x: 12-14-16: Party xp level limit removed
35x: 12-14-16: Added pet food to shop
35x: 12-14-16: Increase weight limit 3x
35x: 12-14-16: Set songs/dance durations to 20 minutes
35x: 12-14-16: Removed mana potions from shop
35x: 12-14-16: Sinister prophet NPCs removed from towns
35x: 12-13-16: Nevit's blessing system enabled
35x: 12-13-16: Default gatekeepers restored and global gatekeepers spawned
35x: 12-13-16: Olympiad anti-feed 1 IP per player restriction implemented
35x: 12-13-16: Olympiad anti-feed randomized names/titles/no clan crests implemented
35x: 12-13-16: Multibox set to 4 clients per IP
35x: 12-13-16: Spoil drop rate increased to 35x
35x: 12-13-16: Leaderboards implemented (found in community board)
35x: 12-13-16: Premium system implemented
35x: 12-13-16: New vote system implemented
35x: 12-13-16: New skill engine implemented
35x: 12-13-16: Shift+click for drop info added
35x: 12-13-16: Achievements engine added
35x: 12-13-16: Auto loot turned on for non-raid monsters
35x: 12-13-16: Implemented npcs: raid manager, achievements manager, bug reporter, wedding manager, premium manager, mini-event manager
35x: 12-13-16: Implemented full community board with shops, friends list, raid status, top pvp/pk stats, and more
35x: 12-13-16: Converted server to new core and data

Edited by AstroGG

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping with another batch of updates:

35x: 12-24-16: Scrolls of Escape and Scrolls of Resurrection added to Consumables shop
35x: 12-24-16: Mana Potions re-added to Consumables Shop, upgraded to restore 500 mana.
35x: 12-24-16: PC Bang system implemented
35x: 12-24-16: Adventurers' Guide now buffs players (and servitors) up to level 85 (except life cubic)
35x: 12-24-16: Added Infinity Coin rewards for Events and Mini Events
35x: 12-24-16: Fixed issue with consumables shop not working on general merchant
35x: 12-24-16: Achievement Manager now rewards Infinity coins instead of Apiga
35x: 12-24-16: Fixed issue with buff effects not being applied on servitors
35x: 12-24-16: Fixed Arrogant search quest to obtain item only from hitting mob, not killing
35x: 12-24-16: Added missing retail cameras for pailaka injured dragon instance
35x: 12-24-16: Spawn function for pailaka dragon instance walls reworked like retail
35x: 12-24-16: Fixed missing potions drops on wall destruction for pailaka injured dragon instance
35x: 12-24-16: Added missing skill for pailaka injured dragon instance
35x: 12-24-16: Fix issue with cubic heals not healing party members from long distance
35x: 12-24-16: Fix issue with grade penalties not being applied instantly
35x: 12-24-16: Fix issue with player losing two quest items instead of 1 in four sepulchers burn quest
35x: 12-24-16: Missing check for if effected player from trigger skill is dead, must not be effected from that skill
35x: 12-24-16: Magic failure rate implemented

Another small update bump:

35x: 12-30-16: Added bot/hack/phx/adrenaline/tower etc protection to client and server

35x: 12-30-16: Updated Client Patch

35x: 12-29-16: Adjusted A and S Grade weapons and armors pricing and required materials

35x: 12-29-16: Added S-Grade weapons and Armors to GM shops

35x: 12-26-16: Updated geodata, fixed issue with geodata not loading correctly

NAME CHANGE!

We realized shortly after registering the domain, that there was a pre-existing l2infinite. We are unaffiliated with them. This also became problematic when registering for voting sites.

Because of this we have changed the name to L2 Allure, which is not a previously existing server (as far as my google fu tells me).

Edited by AstroGG

A few small updates - 

-Added mod so newly created characters are given full buffs
-Updated drops/spoils chances and rates so that they are dropping properly
-Modded drops calculation so that non-stackables, as well as stackables that are not raw materials do not give more than 1. This way players can get 10x coal and not 10x blade of some stupid crafting part or recipe

-Modded community board to allow saving enchants on item upgrades when adding SA abilities
-Fixed an issue with Allure Chests stacking (they are not supposed to be stackable)

-Login reward system added! Players who are logged, or who log in after 24 hours will receive a daily login reward.

-Anti-afk system added! Players who are afk for an extended period of time who are not in a peace zone or in jail will be asked a captcha, and ported to town if not answered in time. This is done to prevent boss camping

About stability: As we are not live yet, server goes down whenever I am working on updates. I have a separate test server to use once we are live. If I am not working on it, server is up 24/7 basically.

Currently working on adding some custom farm zones ^_^

Some changelog fixes from today:

-Allowed adena to be dropped for Lucky Pigs

-Implemented Community board auction house

Edited by AstroGG

New update

-Fixed a visual bug where target would quickly switch to caster then back to target with skills that consumed items in party skills

-Fixed chain skills and other skills who target "allies" to not affect random white players who are not in party/clan/ally/channel

-Fixed missing broadcasts when learn a skill

-Fixed missing broadcast not refreshing stats on hp change

-Fixed a few missing antharas and valakas skill data

-Fixed some missing icons in the client

-Cleaned up many of the gm shop npc htmls

-Cleaned up anti-afk and anti-farm bot captcha system htmls

New client patch:

https://mega.nz/#!Zg8EVTLR!26yCSCVUjiE954m3WyRZDLTAcB0GPzvS5ZwmCGMTUiw

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone. We are getting closer to launch day! In the next day or so I will have a new patch. I have been working quietly and endlessly on the server! We now have:

-a fully functional mail system

-community board auction system with search, 

-community board region system with shop search per region, 

-community board clan system with search and clan notice edit

Still to do:

-community board drop calculator and search

-custom zones (I have these ready, just need to implement the spawns)

-Allure Shop button (this is working, just need to edit the shop items)

We are also -still- waiting on the client launcher. I will keep everyone posted when the new launcher and patch are ready.

The server will go live on Friday, February 3rd, at

7 PM EST (12:00 GMT)

I've added a grand opening countdown to the website!