Cobalt + Carmine Sets (Original Share)

GLO

i am the original creator, it was designed for l2 excelsis and l2 perseus

in the package it includes resources that can be used with my other shares, which i will post later

**if you somehow cant open armorgrp, open it with notepad++ or change its encoding to ansi**

Edited by L2 Excelsis
  • Upvote 1

And why you share it? :3

Others was leaking my work (not all of them) so i decided to share them. 

There's enough content which can be adapted and made them unique for Interlude :)

"New unique servers coming"

Yes.

"New unique servers coming"

n4Amfle.gif

Others was leaking my work (not all of them) so i decided to share them. 

There's enough content which can be adapted and made them unique for Interlude :)

Yes.

Okayyyy Even tho i consider this bad u should at least sell them for 5 euro or something so not every 5 yo dl and make server just for this armor.

But again good.

n4Amfle.gif

Okayyyy Even tho i consider this bad u should at least sell them for 5 euro or something so not every 5 yo dl and make server just for this armor.

But again good.

This share compared to Trance is nothing ... 40k downloads in his link and balanced servers are coming since then.

btw www.l2gold.cc/forum Someone just bought the original's gold domain.

1 new balanced server will raise ,with original L2OFF files and antibot ... SmartGuard  :dat:

Good share.

Edited by bravetobe

This share compared to Trance is nothing ...

1 new balanced server will raise ,with original L2OFF files and antibot ... SmartGuard  :dat:

We both know you're jealous cause is gonna be pro balanced server  :gtfo:

:)) yes, if you search the top downloads on ruski forums, you'll be amazed to see that most downloaded is a ready to go server :D :D

People just take it and thinkin' that they got the jackpot.

These shares which i posted were good 1-2 years back, when perseus was having them..

Also, people prefer to wait few months and get leaked version than to pay 5 euro >.>

Moreover, mxc got a lack of shares in the last period :D so is good to make it more active and to stimulate others to share stuff too :) at least to make this community a little more happy and not to over share the words "Dead, died"

This share compared to Trance is nothing ... 40k downloads in his link and balanced servers are coming since then.

Good share.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/210289-l2offl2-goldcc/?do=findComment&comment=2602798

Check it here =)))))))))))))))

• 4 weeks later...