high five [L2J] L2Tales

l2Tales.com

go to play at your dead classic and stop spam there bullshits

"dead" lmao, the real online never dropped below 1k aside from restarts. Here's the difference between CC and Taleski:

Ar3K9v.png

"dead" lmao, the real online never dropped below 1k aside from restarts. Here's the difference between CC and Taleski:

Ar3K9v.png

you made this with paint? or photoshopki?

http://www.chartgo.com/

It's OP for crappy college papers, got me through 5 semesters so far

un miracolo...you must be the 3rd-4th(not that online is much anyway) person in here giving me the impression of actually being cultivated...rest of the wankers still argue about 300 online people selling/buying adenas for cigarettes...with the same amount of time it would be more probable they d be making x10 times more on penny stock exchange on the dumbest market.

You still didnt answer you are grill or fat boy trying to be fake grill?

feg pretending to be a girl, typical 50kg basement creature, basing on his attention whoring we can also diagnose deep depression,

hopefully he will finally realize noone cares about him and commit the right choice, LUL

Edited by AlmostGood

feg pretending to be a girl, typical 50kg basement creature, basing on his attention whoring we can also diagnose deep depression,

hopefully he will finally realize noone cares about him and commit the right choice, LUL

I love how nobody talk to you and u go in random topics and talk. So lonely and no life since u are 24/24h in a forum

sad storki

i like how everyone calls you idiot while you keep coming to random topics with your "virginity sins" like someone would actually read them, LUL

@on topic, fixed graph

KRXUmt4.png

seems like noone care about what u write