interlude [L2Off] L2-Gold

L2AVICE

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2GOLD IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. "The Legend is back", when it left, when it came and why should i care at all? (+4)

2. L2Gold domain extension is .cc which stand for CoCo Island, that is located 4,139 miles away from Australia. Nothing relative to the original Gold's domain name unless the owner decided to change nationality and place completely just to wipe out his history. So in other words, no. (+4)

3. L2Off is L2Off just because someone said. Also L2Off (+2)

4. The moment when owner override a whole tutorial while trying to describe a feature from his server. "Special Abilities on S grade weapons can be obtained through craft. The recipes you need are dropped from mobs in Giants Cave. You will need a Warsmith/Maestro lvl 78 with create lvl 8 in order to use the recipes.". You could just write it on the website or simply no write at all. Imagine if owners had to describe all features from their server in the preview. (+2)

5. How is the real Gold server back when whole feature list does not match with the original's? You can't even convience your self. (+2)

6. Rebirth system. *Sigh* (+1)

7. "L2Gold has a special pet system", how? Why? This has no difference at all from the retail one. You just needed to fill the few cm gap you had in the end of the site with this sh*t admit it. (+2)

8. I'll give 1 sin for each time i saw L2Gold in website's feature list. (+7) 

9. The real L2Gold server is using a template login system found on the internet, what a shame. Oh wait for a second i got convinced. (+2)

10. "Proudly covered by wordpress", said every suicidal average person who owes money on banks few seconds before jump of a building's ledge. (+2)

11. The legend is back but the forum is so dead that michael jackson could have made "Thriller 2" sequence on it. (+5)

12. Owner sell L2Gold java files yet one month later claim that the server he made with the files he is selling are suddedly changed into off. (+10)

13. In this topic: (Link) we see in the owner's name 1995 which usualy is a unconsciously move from a user to add his birthday. So in other words you're 21 years old and since you claim those are official L2Gold files i guess you were 13 when you had the server back in 2008. Einstein kid. (+4)

[sins are multiplied by 5 due to Christmas]

A TOTAL OF 235 SIN

PHRASE: Future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

Edited by AccessDenied

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2GOLD IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. "The Legend is back", when it left, when it came and why should i care at all? (+4)

2. L2Gold domain extension is .cc which stand for CoCo Island, that is located 4,139 miles away from Australia. Nothing relative to the original Gold's domain name unless the owner decided to change nationality and place completely just to wipe out his history. So in other words, no. (+4)

3. L2Off is L2Off just because someone said. Also L2Off (+2)

4. The moment when owner override a whole tutorial while trying to describe a feature from his server. "Special Abilities on S grade weapons can be obtained through craft. The recipes you need are dropped from mobs in Giants Cave. You will need a Warsmith/Maestro lvl 78 with create lvl 8 in order to use the recipes.". You could just write it on the website or simply no write at all. Imagine if owners had to describe all features from their server in the preview. (+2)

5. How is the real Gold server back when whole feature list does not match with the original's? You can't even convience your self. (+2)

6. Rebirth system. *Sigh* (+1)

7. "L2Gold has a special pet system", how? Why? This has no difference at all from the retail one. You just needed to fill the few cm gap you had in the end of the site with this sh*t admit it. (+2)

8. I'll give 1 sin for each time i saw L2Gold in website's feature list. (+7) 

9. The real L2Gold server is using a template login system found on the internet, what a shame. Oh wait for a second i got convinced. (+2)

10. "Proudly covered by wordpress", said every suicidal average person who owes money on banks few seconds before jump of a building's ledge. (+2)

11. The legend is back but the forum is so dead that michael jackson could have made "Thriller 2" sequence on it. (+5)

12. Owner sell L2Gold java files yet one month later claim that the server he made with the files he is selling are suddedly changed into off. (+10)

13. In this topic: (Link) we see in the owner's name 1995 which usualy is a unconsciously move from a user to add his birthday. So in other words you're 21 years old and since you claim those are official L2Gold files i guess you were 13 when you had the server back in 2008. Einstein kid. (+4)

[sins are multiplied by 5 due to Christmas]

A TOTAL OF 235 SIN

PHRASE: Future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

+1 for grama