L2Junity Gameserver [Errors]

camolus

Question

How can i fix the red marked errors:

1. ipconfig.xml | I tried to copy default-ipconfig.xml in eclipse Project Explorer, then re-named it to "ipconfig.xml", which has just been lead... to another error.

2. missing property for key | I simply don't understand this, i've checked the "Feature.properties" in eclipse Project Explorer and all values are listed there, so... why is that? oO

3. hexid.txt | Do i have to create this file by myself or why i cant find it in eclipse Project Explorer? x.x

4. mapregion | How this data can't be exist? x.x Is there any way to fix that?

[23:28:23] IXmlReader: Network Config: ipconfig.xml doesn't exists using automatic configuration...
[23:28:23] IXmlReader: Network Config: Adding new subnet: 127.0.0.0/8 address: 127.0.0.1
[23:28:23] IXmlReader: Network Config: Adding new subnet: 192.168.178.0/24 address: 192.168.178.25
[23:28:23] IXmlReader: Network Config: Adding new subnet: 0.0.0.0/0 address: 79.206.193.128
[23:28:23] PropertiesParser: [Feature.properties] missing property for key: BuyTaxForNeutralSide using default value: 15
[23:28:23] PropertiesParser: [Feature.properties] missing property for key: BuyTaxForLightSide using default value: 0
[23:28:23] PropertiesParser: [Feature.properties] missing property for key: BuyTaxForDarkSide using default value: 30
[23:28:23] PropertiesParser: [Feature.properties] missing property for key: SellTaxForNeutralSide using default value: 0
[23:28:23] PropertiesParser: [Feature.properties] missing property for key: SellTaxForLightSide using default value: 0
[23:28:23] PropertiesParser: [Feature.properties] missing property for key: SellTaxForDarkSide using default value: 20
[23:28:23] PropertiesParser: [General.properties] missing property for key: WorldChatInterval using default value: 20secs
[23:28:23] Config: Could not load HexID file (./config/hexid.txt). Hopefully login will give us one.
[23:28:23] Config: Loaded 6 Filter Words.
[23:28:23] GameServer: ------------------------------------------------=[ Database ]
[23:28:24] BitSetIDFactory: Updated characters online status.
[23:28:24] BitSetIDFactory: Cleaned 0 elements from database in 0 s
[23:28:24] BitSetIDFactory: Cleaned 0 expired timestamps from database.
[23:28:24] BitSetIDFactory: 102912 id's available.
[23:28:24] GameServer: ------------------------------------------------=[ Scripting Engines ]
[23:28:24] ScriptEngineManager: ScriptEngine: L2J Java Engine 1.0 (Java [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6])
[23:28:24] ServerPluginProvider: Loaded 0 plugins
[23:28:24] GameServer: ------------------------------------------------=[ Telnet ]
[23:28:24] TelnetServer: Telnet server is currently disabled.
[23:28:24] GameServer: ------------------------------------------------=[ World ]
[23:28:24] GameTimeController: Started.
[23:28:24] World: (288 by 272 by 32) World Region Grid set up.
[23:28:24] IXmlReader: Folder C:\Users\Zagatou\git\l2junity\l2junity-gameserver\dist\data\mapregion doesn't exist!
[23:28:24] MapRegionManager: Loaded 0 map regions.
[23:28:24] ZoneManager: 19 by 18 Zone Region Grid set up.
[23:28:24] IXmlReader: Folder C:\Users\Zagatou\git\l2junity\l2junity-gameserver\dist\data\zones doesn't exist!
[23:28:24] IXmlReader: Folder C:\Users\Zagatou\git\l2junity\l2junity-gameserver\dist\data\zones\npcSpawnTerritories doesn't exist!
[23:28:24] ZoneManager: Loaded 0 zone classes and 0 zones.
[23:28:24] ZoneManager: Loaded 0 NPC spawn territoriers.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at org.l2junity.gameserver.instancemanager.ZoneManager.getInstance(ZoneManager.java:754)
at org.l2junity.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:195)
at org.l2junity.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:453)
Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present
at java.util.OptionalInt.getAsInt(OptionalInt.java:118)
at org.l2junity.gameserver.instancemanager.ZoneManager.load(ZoneManager.java:408)
at org.l2junity.gameserver.instancemanager.ZoneManager.<init>(ZoneManager.java:90)
at org.l2junity.gameserver.instancemanager.ZoneManager$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(ZoneManager.java:759)
... 3 more

post-114622-0-06428100-1480459822_thumb.jpg

Edited by camolus

Yea, i don't even exist for you, ...that's why you still responding to my posts ^_^

Goodluck with your 100% balance leeched project pro free dev ROFL 

Im literally laughing so hard at you right now

^like someone would get offended by 3rd world monkey trying to find friends, delusional gypsy :D

Rofl you're officialy the most useless user, i challenge you - dare you to show me if you worth at least 1 euro in this life, prove it. You have 24h else you're just a scammer, flamer e.t.c as you go around and blame people. 

Mh i don't get why people in here are so noxious.

The Idea of Shilen L2 was to create a FREE server with the option for people to donate so we can just have enough to pay the server rent.
We did never intend to make more than the monthly server cost.

The reason for this we believe in free stuff.
As you can see when you google my name i produce things and share them to anyone who wants or likes it for free ( Art , music etc ).

I "could" sell my stuff but that would be against my ideals.

As for you guys and your work, if we would ever start this server and if we ever would make more money from donations we would gladly share it because we don't want to make profit at all.
That is what i believe in and if you don't believe me,google my name.

In most of my posts i am against capitalism.

The other things is if we get this server to run ( we are newbies to this ) we would happily put your banner at our website and make advertisement for you and your awesome work.

That all would be if we would be treated like humans at least..not like pooches...

I understand its your work and sweat and all that but you offer freemium and camolus asked for help and advice and he gets flamed ? why?
Only because there is no subscription/payment?

And again, to be able to give you money we need to make money in the first place and pay the server rent...

Money does not grow on trees...to give you money we need to make money.. to make money we need a server running and people donating .. but how should we do this when we or he gets attacked like this instead of being helped?

i am feeling very uncomfortable when i see this.

EDIT:
Don't feel spoken to if you weren't  a person who hated on camolus =P

Edited by Cathy Toshlyra

Dude, don't mix haters with unity team, I did help him.

Don't feel spoken to if you weren't a person who hated on camolus =P

my comment was directed to those who hated on camolus

sorry if you felt spoken to though.

Edited by Cathy Toshlyra

Mh i don't get why people in here are so noxious.

The Idea of Shilen L2 was to create a FREE server with the option for people to donate so we can just have enough to pay the server rent.

We did never intend to make more than the monthly server cost.

The reason for this we believe in free stuff.

As you can see when you google my name i produce things and share them to anyone who wants or likes it for free ( Art , music etc ).

I "could" sell my stuff but that would be against my ideals.

As for you guys and your work, if we would ever start this server and if we ever would make more money from donations we would gladly share it because we don't want to make profit at all.

That is what i believe in and if you don't believe me,google my name.

In most of my posts i am against capitalism.

The other things is if we get this server to run ( we are newbies to this ) we would happily put your banner at our website and make advertisement for you and your awesome work.

That all would be if we would be treated like humans at least..not like pooches...

I understand its your work and sweat and all that but you offer freemium and camolus asked for help and advice and he gets flamed ? why?

Only because there is no subscription/payment?

And again, to be able to give you money we need to make money in the first place and pay the server rent...

Money does not grow on trees...to give you money we need to make money.. to make money we need a server running and people donating .. but how should we do this when we or he gets attacked like this instead of being helped?

i am feeling very uncomfortable when i see this.

EDIT:

Don't feel spoken to if you weren't  a person who hated on camolus =P

Hi camolus with alt account. 

No shit, an account registered today 1st comment is a 50 line text defending camolus . Not camolus alt acc for sure :dat:

At least when you make alt acc make sure to comment on other topics 1st and change the way you type. Is all the same..

Dude, don't mix haters with unity team, I did help him.

You're pathetic, not only i defended the fact that someone is using you for money but you consider me as hater.

Hate of what? Of a random 16 yo kiddo? Its not hate if is about exploitation. This kiddo crying that he has no 20 euro to spend on a code that took you idk how long.

There is 1 rule. You dont have 20 euro? DONT OPEN A DAMN SERVER. Gofind a work, sell your body, sell your sister's body, do something with your skills to make money and then return

and buy someone's work. If you can't understand this and consider me as flamer / spammer then i have to say u got plenty of time to spend on kids. Continue please.

+1 Cathy & Sdw

You give +1 to your self and licking Sdw for more help since you know u can't do a shit without him.

Literally the most pathetic user in this forum. Imma pm Maxtor to give you an award. Cheap personality. 

Continue entertain me please

Edited by AccessDenied

Such a good guy, give him a cookie!

I dare you to give him a cookie and i'll make sure you will be working for frozen for the next 4 years -.- GO AHEAD give him a COOKIE

I dare you to give him a cookie and i'll make sure you will be working for frozen for the next 4 years -.- GO AHEAD give him a COOKIE

Cookie for him, ban for you.

Hi camolus with alt account. 

No shit, an account registered today 1st comment is a 50 line text defending camolus . Not camolus alt acc for sure :dat:

If you really think that i invite you to join me in discord.

i can say hi to you and if camolus is back from fitness training we can even talk all 3 at the same time just to make it clear i am a separate person ..lol

if you want to know i am usually an INTJ type of person so i naturally don't like to speak to much to strangers.. but the way you act towards camolus made me register an account here...

so yeah... add me on Discord or join my discord server .... CathyToshlyra#4551 or https://discord.gg/X2Ppghk

lets see if you have any class...