Would You Join A Freya Server?

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you Join a Freya Server?

• Yes
    • No

Hello there just vote above and let me know.

No Customs

I have seen people opening interlude and H5 servers those 2 clients are all over hop top and net

Has lineage 2 died ?

Also if you vote no let me know your opinion about it

Edited by EvadeTube

Why join a client that offer less than the top of his chain and by chain i mean 

CT 1The Kamael

CT 1.5Hellbound

CT 2.1Gracia Part 1

CT 2.2Gracia Part 2

CT 2.3Gracia Final

CT 2.4Gracia Epilogue

CT 2.5Freya

CT 2.6High Five

with The kamael as 1st circle of this chain and High Five as the last High Five offers more and better features than any preview client so it's a no for me.

hope you understand my answer :)

Depends. It would have to offer something special, something that other H5 servers don't offer, because as it, most L2 players have Interlude, High Five and maybe Gracia Final clients downloaded on their PCs. This means that playing on Freya would require downloading a new client, in which case you need to seriously want to play on that server (unlike H5 where you can just download the system and if you don't like it then adios).

Downloading a new client these days it's not a big deal with those speeds you might say some people don't have a good speed then I will say fair enough.

Now about the whole idea about Freya and not H5 I was thinking H5 has extra futures I'll say that some people do not like it and they prefer older versions such as Garcia final etc well hopefully you understood what I'm trying to say but yeah I'll agree with Herlitz it will need to have the something else to bring players over.

Plus you cannot find a stable server anymore because all of them are H5(rushed servers opening or preconfigured packs) and it will be really rear to find a good server but anyways that's my opinion.

Personal experience recently I opened an interlude server with name L2Resurrection which it was a big fail yeah I know but you learn from your mistakes, the whole point on that sentence is that I opened an interlude with 1000 more online interlude servers and to bring players over you will really need to step the game higher to make a different because no matter what you will make features Mods Custom etc they have done it or there might be a similar server online somewhere that you don't even know.

Well I'm not exactly saying it's a big deal, but it always is that extra effort you need to go through that turns a lot of people away. If you got 2 servers which are nearly identical in settings and added features, you'll always go for the one of which you already have client downloaded (+know the skills, quests, locations...)

And that's the problem, you know. It's hard to figure out something that isn't already there. Most options these days would be a roulette, but some of them may work (like some sort of craft-heavy quest-oriented PvP server with reworked quests to give you necessary items or whatever)

2k16 serbers = big fail 

i though after lot of years, there will be serber w/o bugs and stable, but no its more fail and fail with more bugs and bugs 

maybe at 2k30 admins will fix all bugs at l2 ;D 

2k16 serbers = big fail 

i though after lot of years, there will be serber w/o bugs and stable, but no its more fail and fail with more bugs and bugs 

maybe at 2k30 admins will fix all bugs at l2 ;D

2k30.admins still dont know Java :D

Well I'm not exactly saying it's a big deal, but it always is that extra effort you need to go through that turns a lot of people away. If you got 2 servers which are nearly identical in settings and added features, you'll always go for the one of which you already have client downloaded (+know the skills, quests, locations...)

And that's the problem, you know. It's hard to figure out something that isn't already there. Most options these days would be a roulette, but some of them may work (like some sort of craft-heavy quest-oriented PvP server with reworked quests to give you necessary items or whatever)

From personal experience no matter what you will do the players will always ask for more, bad case scenario you will start listening to what the players want to be changed and you will end up failing the server.

I will agree with you on what you said that the server will need to have the something extra in my case I'll say something different.

2k30.admins still dont know Java :D

Knowing how to use Java that's a skill that many people (admins) cannot achieve over because they having a busy life or they are lazy as f...

Personally I don't know how to code a whole new Java project but I do know how to fix thinks.

Plus you don't need anymore to know about java 1st you can purchase a project which they support you when there is a problem so they will get it fix for you. 2nd you can hire someone to do everything you need with a bigger cost of curse.

From personal experience no matter what you will do the players will always ask for more, bad case scenario you will start listening to what the players want to be changed and you will end up failing the server.

I will agree with you on what you said that the server will need to have the something extra in my case I'll say something different.

Knowing how to use Java that's a skill that many people (admins) cannot achieve over because they having a busy life or they are lazy as f...

Personally I don't know how to code a whole new Java project but I do know how to fix thinks.

Plus you don't need anymore to know about java 1st you can purchase a project which they support you when there is a problem so they will get it fix for you. 2nd you can hire someone to do everything you need with a bigger cost of curse.

That and ONLY that is the point for not opening a server.
If you have a life and in this life you have a job then better don't open a server since your job and your life will require time and lineage 2 server will be 1 more factor that will require time.
So my point is that lineage 2 servers now days does not give that much of "reward" for your work to keep opening servers if you have a full time job on the other hand if you don't have a part time job or full time job then go for it learn and try to evolve the lineage 2 simple and organized.

• 6 months later...

So heres the thing... for me Hellbound was one of the better servers ... What i hate is the all melee charge thingy...

Titan with frenzy zealot... oh ye good now he can be on u in a sec stun you and deal thousands dmg till u get off your stun.

High five gives u more things to do but 3 stones on each armor piece makes balance harder... 

As an archer you cant do shit ... in Oly you are the happiest time for every other character hell even crafters can kick your ass... 

other than that i dont mind high five... 

But i stand for Hellbound or gracia final servers... with freya i am not that familiar... but i bet it would be better than High five... 

Best regards... the path you are going to take will be hard... Good luck.

Edited by One Shot Mario

People will never be happy... you just need to make the majority happy ... or just not angry and sad :P there is no perfect server or perfect chronicle... u just try to make most of them happy... nobody can make a PERFECT all happy server ^^

You should change your question and ask,"would you join a private server today"?.

Anyway what has your freya server has to offer?If it's gonna have nothing attractive adapted no.But it's not only about client.Most admins are unskillfull af,and they think they are professionals while they can't make backstab work properly.And l2 is older than a decade and a half in years,old players won't spend a sec to farm all over again,and new players would possibly find a way to bot easy and sell adenas/item.So unskillfull wannabe admins+part of retarted community,who when lose exit server and if bot doesn't work they don't even play are the main reasons for me that most servers go dead in less than a week.

"Has lineage2 died?"

As a game,no.(sure people move up to newer games/left l2,but not dead yet there are big servers out there to prove)

But,part of community and retards wannabes admins made it like this.It's a deadly combination for a server go dead,so players bored this same shit every time they log the server.