Tyrant On Pride Style Server

NmnC

Hello i would like someone with experience on Pride style servers to give me a guide about Tyrant (Grand Khavatari).

What skills to use??

What dyes to use?? 

What items to use (armor and accessories)??

What buffs to take??

Ty :D

Hello i would like someone with experience on Pride style servers to give me a guide about Tyrant (Grand Khavatari).

What skills to use??

What dyes to use?? 

What items to use (armor and accessories)??

What buffs to take??

Ty :D

Play it on F1 with Unique weap - Wolverines + Wolf Hat + Black Half-Mask + Stack evasion buffs and augments + HP Regen coz already 900%++ with wolverine + Wolf hat at Night time and Regeneration buff. Farm with Warmonger Dynasty Tier 2.5 set until you farm Vesper +16 or Titanium +12 sets = I prefer Vesper +16 coz its cheap and Titanium +12 gives u just 200 m def and 30 atk speed/1 accuracy more and it costs shitload of Glit medals but i believe Warmonger +18 with other parts +20 is best Farm set because it grants u bonus vampiric absorb and u regen like crazy with this setup. Get first Relics Baium>Zaken>Queen Ant. Farm with Wolf Totem or Rabbit for more evasion also spam Cripple because it Bleed effect the target and u hit true bonus dmg from Wolf Hat. Ask anything.

Edited by parmezan

Play it on F1 with Unique weap - Wolverines + Wolf Hat + Black Half-Mask + Stack evasion buffs and augments + HP Regen coz already 900%++ with wolverine + Wolf hat at Night time and Regeneration buff. Farm with Warmonger Dynasty Tier 2.5 set until you farm Vesper +16 or Titanium +12 sets = I prefer Vesper +16 coz its cheap and Titanium +12 gives u just 200 m def and 30 atk speed/1 accuracy more and it costs shitload of Glit medals but i believe Warmonger +18 with other parts +20 is best Farm set because it grants u bonus vampiric absorb and u regen like crazy with this setup. Get first Relics Baium>Zaken>Queen Ant. Farm with Wolf Totem or Rabbit for more evasion also spam Cripple because it Bleed effect the target and u hit true bonus dmg from Wolf Hat. Ask anything.

Daaaaamn that was a very nice guide...

It is worth for pvp?? and you didn't mention the dyes!! Ty a lot again!!