[L2J] L2 World

l2worldh5

Ya, i missing your ninga fixes :(((

1 bug fixed, 10new bugs incoming

still better ¨h5 than your dead god.

Ya l liked that balance especialy daggers 200% more dmg

Better play "dead god" than version stuck in time where in last years it has seen no change or whatsoever and all servers going up and down provide the same gameplay formula and players are playing the same crap over and over again, its like a race for them to get top gear fastest until server die, then to the next server. Even classic servers are far more successful than timestuck H5.

wow, is that you server description???

Is today achylesky birthday??  :you serious?:

ya im dead, going sleep and continue ;D finally im 21, so i can drink w/o problems 

Better play "dead god" than version stuck in time where in last years it has seen no change or whatsoever and all servers going up and down provide the same gameplay formula and players are playing the same crap over and over again, its like a race for them to get top gear fastest until server die, then to the next server. Even classic servers are far more successful than timestuck H5.

so i can get answer why u doing at god, when even l2off aka dex failed affter 1week? noone want play it 
Edited by AchYlek

Because GOD presents much more gameplay. The main problem is the way you get things on retail, since its built upon the "pay to win" model and half of the goods are available only for money and you cant progress at all if you havent spent any money. Dex failed because it was older version (iirc dex was Glory Days or Lindvior, and gameplay before Ertheia sux anyway) and followed the boring official model of getting things and progression.

Basically what GOD is, is a version to provide you with tons of things to get and do (unlike recent H5 servers which simply copy GOD stuff to make H5 client more rich), but they must be presented in a way that encourages gameplay.

Because GOD presents much more gameplay. The main problem is the way you get things on retail, since its built upon the "pay to win" model and half of the goods are available only for money and you cant progress at all if you havent spent any money. Dex failed because it was older version (iirc dex was Glory Days or Lindvior, and gameplay before Ertheia sux anyway) and followed the boring official model of getting things and progression.

Basically what GOD is, is a version to provide you with tons of things to get and do (unlike recent H5 servers which simply copy GOD stuff to make H5 client more rich), but they must be presented in a way that encourages gameplay.

ok, maybe you are right, but noone will pay for it also;D

ya im dead, going sleep and continue ;D finally im 21, so i can drink w/o problems

so i can get answer why u doing at god, when even l2off aka dex failed affter 1week? noone want play it

i can drink without problems with 18 lol

dex failed cause they`re some next lvl of greed biatches...no ofense...but that`s the main reason.. and your totally right, I`ve been looking long time for a good GOD or GOD +++ servers.

Lul at cz pepiseks country cant drink from 18 :D

i was born at usa, im living at cze 

Cz country dont have pakistan/chinese shops or what :D

We dont like it :/ 18 > 21

we have ofc