L2Phx, Send To Client/server

rodgard

Fast question, while i'm trying to multiply dropped adena on non-protected server, send to client works perfectly (adena is dropped, but can't be picked up), while i'll try send to server nothing happens. Any clue? I'm using old l2phx version for gracia final, while i'm playing on L2 High Five.

Fast question, while i'm trying to multiply dropped adena on non-protected server, send to client works perfectly (adena is dropped, but can't be picked up), while i'll try send to server nothing happens. Any clue? I'm using old l2phx version for gracia final, while i'm playing on L2 High Five.

Try to log into your bank account, and after seeing 1000 e add 3 zeroes, Tell me if bank pays you million ~~

What i meant was injecting to client is like drawing on your monitor. Server still knows there is no item so you cannot pick it. And no, you cannot inject packet to server to make it drop real item xD

What i meant was injecting to client is like drawing on your monitor. Server still knows there is no item so you cannot pick it. And no, you cannot inject packet to server to make it drop real item xD

u can drop real item, but not multiple

i remember 2k11/12 times when i was laging serbers with it,

there was no flood potection and with 0,1sec delay i droped to floor like 10k shots, mucho flood  serber ;D

Ok need instructions guys, i think i made a progress. Trying to buy enchanted item from gm shop, modifying the packet. 3rd and 4th numbers from the end responsible for "Enchantment" which shows "Enchantment: 1024" but when i click "send" i'm receiving item +0. Any clues?

Edit: Everything "legal" works, like sending pockets with "say2" shouting something, modifying shouting text in l2phx.

I also tried "exchanging" weapon D grade from blacksmith of mammon, because i know he trades enchanted weapons, but it's not giving me the different enchant that i want :/

Edited by rodgard

Server checks the data and filters out forged requests. Just imagine you send a packet to bank "pay me million adenas". Do you think they wouldnt confirm fact that u dont have that much on your credit card? The mechanism is exactly the same here

So basically there isn't any way to cheat? Sweets i ain't no people, and it's my first time hacking (trying) l2

Of course there are ways to cheat and always will be, but you have to find the vulnerability and exploit it.