Seal Stones: amount х3
Drop: chance х3, amount х1
Spoil: chance х3, amount х1
Quests - items drop: amount х1
Quests - rewards: EXP х3, Adena х1
RB drop: chance х3, amount х1
Epic drop: chance х1, amount х1, Adena х3

PA
VIP - Additional box + Special Proxy + Inreased EXP, SP +50% (299 RUR/month).

Shop
Includes premium consumables (as on off servers), server items (cloaks), decorative items (hats, agathions).
Vitality items will be added later as part of actions aimed at the development of newly arrived players.

Cloaks enchantment bonuses:

Cloack of Flame:

1.png

Cloak of Greenery:
2.png

Class changes
1st and 2nd class changes can be purchased in the game shop at the following prices:
1st class change - 500 000 Adena or 50 RUR
2nd class change - 3 000 000 Adena or 300 RUR

Buffer
No.

Offline-trade
Available as an item in Ingame Shop.
We remind you that everyone will be able to use browser trade bot free of charge. 

Box limit
3 boxes at start.
Additional boxes will be available for a fee through the CP on site (payment from the account).
Restriction will be removed when server load is decreased.

Donations befire the server start
Available.
Funds are credited to your account, and then may be changed for coins in game shop.

Characters pre-creation
No.

Start of major game events
SSQ -  28 November 2016
Olympiad- с 1 December 2016.
Sieges – 25 December 2016.

Clan Hall Auction – 19 December 2016.
Items Auction  – 2, 4, 6 january 2016.

Basic price - х3.

Autoloot
No.
Edited by aqdevas

To administration:

This post was made to announce H5 server. Yes posted post about RPG CLUB about 4 weeks ago, but that was completely different project. Different chronicle, different rates. So I think it is not against the rules to make a new post. It would be painful to talk with people if both project are help in 1 post. I hope you understand it and don't delete it.

To community:

I strongly recommend playing in RPG-CLUB H5 server even if you have never tried to play it. You will not regret. Every class is viable in olympiad, even SWS/BD/Spoiler with correct gear is painful to deal against in olympiad and can become a fair oly farmer. And class balance is the best feature of H5 chronicle. No one is OP. All classes strong.

Come and play here. You will not regret! 20days left to LIVE start.

To administration:

This post was made to announce H5 server. Yes posted post about RPG CLUB about 4 weeks ago, but that was completely different project. Different chronicle, different rates. So I think it is not against the rules to make a new post. It would be painful to talk with people if both project are help in 1 post. I hope you understand it and don't delete it.

To community:

I strongly recommend playing in RPG-CLUB H5 server even if you have never tried to play it. You will not regret. Every class is viable in olympiad, even SWS/BD/Spoiler with correct gear is painful to deal against in olympiad and can become a fair oly farmer. And class balance is the best feature of H5 chronicle. No one is OP. All classes strong.

Come and play here. You will not regret! 20days left to LIVE start.

who cares

• 3 weeks later...