Redesigning - Redeveloping Maxcheaters.com

Maxtor

I like what that Andrew guy has... But enough with the sixpack, the design looks cool, too. :dat:  #NoHomo

Though the fact that we banned him makes me kinda suspicious he's going to hide some nasty stuff into the code which will burn our computers or something, but my 'Hello World' code in PHP probably isn't enough programming experience to understand these things  :alone:

Developer meaning : working on ipb software not for the company developers.

Partner meaning: Adverisements,beign client years ago, bringing customers, discussing anything regarding the software, helping to improove also anything, live chat/skype regarding anything else.

Is this enough for you?

Yeah, enough. :lol:

I like what that Andrew guy has... But enough with the sixpack, the design looks cool, too. :dat:  #NoHomo

Though the fact that we banned him makes me kinda suspicious he's going to hide some nasty stuff into the code which will burn our computers or something, but my 'Hello World' code in PHP probably isn't enough programming experience to understand these things  :alone:

Hello Herlitz...

I have discuss many years ago to work with maxtor, i got also a request to be mod by maxtor..."BUT" other staff members have deny this request. "isn't funny?

I have also speak many many times about the upgrade and all those things.

When i was using ipb, maxtor and all of you "since you saw the first ipb here in mxc" didn't know what exactly is...

Anyway, i don't have any reason to burn something haha. I can go to Maxtor and to work with him on this. Not via computer, teamviewer, skype.

And il not be an active member here since l2 has die.

Edit: Damn phone.

Edited by Andrewッ

Here some tips, colours will remain basically the same, ipb upgrade from 3.x to 4.x , add portal news, add topsite and more..

Should i make a demo for you Nick? And you will be able to test it live.

In same colors...but better design regarding buttons, icons, images.

Wasn't you the guy who spammed the forum with his trash copy of mxc? :lol:

Trash that sold for 3.000euro. Not even for content. but for the style, design, code and license.

- Yes. And i did this because maxtor was listening to mods and not to an exprert regarding the forum managment, development, etc.

Edit: i'm stil head administrator,creator for many of the best greek (i will say) forums arround.

I will not name them here...NO WAY.

Edited by Andrewッ

maxtor was listening to mods and not to an exprert regarding the forum managment, development, etc

The problem is, maxtor is listening to no one. He don't want to move forward, looks like. Changing forum design will change.. strictly nothing.

Forum platform? Who cares if its IPB, XenoForo or SMF.. Personally I don't. SMF for the win and it's free!  :lol:

Edited by SweeTs

The problem is, maxtor is listening to no one. He don't want to move forward, looks like. Changing forum design will change.. strictly nothing.

Forum platform? Who cares if its IPB, XenoForo or SMF.. Personally I don't. SMF for the win and it's free!  :lol:

SMF is the nightmare of the designers. :lol:

Trust me, there is nothing better than IPS4 outhere. Really.

I will not say for ip.b3.4x (like the current one) 

Just let me make a demo for all of you to test everything.

Maxtor wants to pay 500 to 1000 for this upgrade.

It's not only the design, or the development.

There are many many things that he should take care for the upgrade.

That means a developer/designer it's not enough...And here comes Andrew :) I got the whole pack. And not because i want to show that i know, but because i like to work on this platform and forum managment.

Edit: And...i will not request any dollar/euro...

Why? Because it will take 1 to 3 hours for me to completely redesign upgrade the whole forum.

If anyone comes here to request more than 100euro for this! It's totally SCAM

Seriously? 100-500-1000 euros for just a theme? for 1.xml file and 2-3 designs (such as group icons, logos, etc.)? IPS4 has already theme creator that any admin can customize his own tempalte as he wants.

The only hard thing i will say...it's the backup. To change all the tables, sql, database type to work with the new one. "This here will take 1-3 hours as i said"

Edited by Andrewッ

100 euro if it's an amateur who still reads books about html, css and js... :D

Do you know how much i'm selling the ips4 themes? really it's funny :P

20 to 30$ maximum....with 100+ custom modifications.

It's something simpleeeee, you don't need to be expert to create a design for ipb. Because you work on the default template of ipb and you just change/add whatever you like.

PS: Let me tell you that i'm the only one outhere that have the whole knoweldge regarding forum software  /

Licenses / support and contact with IPS4 team, design/development skills regarding ips software, apps, mods & hooks creations improvements and more. (All in one.)

That's why all IPB forums looks the same. They can't even change the default favicon. :D

No...it's because they don't like a different style...the whole design can change, but the style should remain the same. Regarding tables, sizes, etc...

For sure you can customize it however you want to look even like a wordpress or gaming website template. It's easy.

I don't think someone would be satisfied with a design that looks like a stock ipb theme. Isn't it the design that makes the site different in user's eyes? Even facebook, which doesn't need to change anything, because everyone knows it, regularly makes changes to the design... you know why? :lol:

I don't think someone would be satisfied with a design that looks like a stock ipb theme. Isn't it the design that makes the site different in user's eyes? Even facebook, which doesn't need to change anything, because everyone knows it, regularly makes changes to the design... you know why? :lol:

I Agree.