high five [L2Off] L2 Dragon-Network

gangsterofhouse

What is the start date??

i think its in the weekend of 11-12-13 november.

the developers are just changing the last things. follow the forum for further info: forum.dragon-community.net/index.php

Without stacksub your server will be better... Low rate community never want to play in such a custom shit.... Think about it. .. I am sure , if you have good files you will create big community soon 

Without stacksub your server will be better... Low rate community never want to play in such a custom shit.... Think about it. .. I am sure , if you have good files you will create big community soon 

Many old players loving DN and its substack system are comming back, thats what the goal was mainly.

Players who never played in a substack server will (mostly) never like it, but for those who started l2 in DN they will always love it more than retail.

Edited by zazazaza

Many old players loving DN and its substack system are comming back, thats what the goal was mainly.

Players who never played in a substack server will (mostly) never like it, but for those who started l2 in DN they will always love it more than retail.

i can confirm this. i started playing on DN since 2008 or something. 

and when i play on another server i'm always missing something.

the stacksub is something rly fun to brainstorm about. making 2 classes into 1 char. All the possibilities.

and if you have never tried it before. i recommend to try it atleast for a few weeks. it gives so much more dynamic to the L2 world

(imo)

Edited by Tessellate

bump

BUMP

Do it one more time and I will junk your topic. You have been warned already. Last chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10 years online

geodata bugged as hell

skills failing 1/3 of the time on white mobs

nerfed all the clases expect sumoner/mages tank/mages

all server is playing 2 classes

destr/tyr nerfed cause he farms too good, which is it only point cause its useless in pvp, and by "nerf" i mean completly removed his abiliy haha, pro nerfing

bishops and tanks cant level cause lethal skills are nerfed so hard that you will maybe succed 1 out of 10 lethals on white mobs, dont even think about lvling solo

mana potions makes you not only become 100% slowed, but reduces your evasion, p atck, m atck c speed and atk speed, so youre literally cant even defend yourself while standing(it last for 15 sec and doesnt even heal that much) in the ground you take extra dmg, literally dumbest thing i saw in my life and i play this game since 2005, and btw we re talkjing about x25 server with npc buffer in town with basic buffs

oh and from all that bullshit there isnt 1 proper clan there, mostly nubs from dragon that would played such crap server, they defend it even tho they never experinced good project, you got like 4-5 clans but hardly  challenge when it comes to pvp, mostly same classes duo to nerfing everything else and making it last "longer" like that is sign of "balance" haha

and in the end nothing will change cause the admins there as usual listen to "majority" cause they think its the majority that is smart and they obey, while they are too duzmb to think with their head, for example its destr/tyr stack, nobs cried about bison totem, and gms removed complety, so whats the point of stack sub? that class should be strong in pve but they are shit in pvp, and everyone can make 1 dest/tyr for themself you dont need to kill it, its fair and balanced since everyone can use it by default, but nooo, lets play icefrog

im talking about destr/tyr cause its best example, there are literally 3-4 more classes that got complelty pointless duo to "pro" nerfing skellz

anyway

tried it and stoped it, gms interfer too much with gameplay based of suggestions from majority of nubs, while fucking up gameplay on big time, if nobs started to complain about "Pulling" mobs from epics quest these admins would make them static, apart from that many classes are ruined, 2-3 playable, all server plays the same clases duo to gms "balancing", populated by clown clans

Edited by papa123

10 years online

geodata bugged as hell

skills failing 1/3 of the time on white mobs

nerfed all the clases expect sumoner/mages tank/mages

all server is playing 2 classes

destr/tyr nerfed cause he farms too good, which is it only point cause its useless in pvp, and by "nerf" i mean completly removed his abiliy haha, pro nerfing

bishops and tanks cant level cause lethal skills are nerfed so hard that you will maybe succed 1 out of 10 lethals on white mobs, dont even think about lvling solo

mana potions makes you not only become 100% slowed, but reduces your evasion, p atck, m atck c speed and atk speed, so youre literally cant even defend yourself while standing(it last for 15 sec and doesnt even heal that much) in the ground you take extra dmg, literally dumbest thing i saw in my life and i play this game since 2005, and btw we re talkjing about x25 server with npc buffer in town with basic buffs

oh and from all that bullshit there isnt 1 proper clan there, mostly nubs from dragon that would played such crap server, they defend it even tho they never experinced good project, you got like 4-5 clans but hardly  challenge when it comes to pvp, mostly same classes duo to nerfing everything else and making it last "longer" like that is sign of "balance" haha

and in the end nothing will change cause the admins there as usual listen to "majority" cause they think its the majority that is smart and they obey, while they are too duzmb to think with their head, for example its destr/tyr stack, nobs cried about bison totem, and gms removed complety, so whats the point of stack sub? that class should be strong in pve but they are shit in pvp, and everyone can make 1 dest/tyr for themself you dont need to kill it, its fair and balanced since everyone can use it by default, but nooo, lets play icefrog

im talking about destr/tyr cause its best example, there are literally 3-4 more classes that got complelty pointless duo to "pro" nerfing skellz

anyway

tried it and stoped it, gms interfer too much with gameplay based of suggestions from majority of nubs, while fucking up gameplay on big time, if nobs started to complain about "Pulling" mobs from epics quest these admins would make them static, apart from that many classes are ruined, 2-3 playable, all server plays the same clases duo to gms "balancing", populated by clown clans

They nerfed the tank classes

Archers are better this server

Destroyer/Tyrant still works & still the best solo farmer but you have to find out how

Its still worth to go pagan or Mos to lethal mobs, you are just a little slower. but you can still reach lvl 80 easy.

The nerf on mana pots is one of the best thing that happened for pvp (supports became more usefull once again)

There are like 3-4 clans that are doing well

Edited by Tessellate

Server failed today, after one of GMs was corrupted and was selling epics/items. Also bugs with certificates exists, ppl were duping items, 200-300 online...

sad story.