Need Help Asap, Please.

Jedl69

Hello, please I need an EuNe lvl 30 account, doesn't matter if it's ranked or not. Just lvl 30 if anyone got any to giveaway(Not shared account, please, I want to main at it and reach diamond or at higher rank with it, one I could set my own password and email with), I'd really appreciate it.

I was mainly on EUW but they got bad server so I had to move to EuNe. And I really couldn't stand the time I spent just trying to level up all the way back to 30. :/

However, I really would appreciate any help with this asap guys. I can't wait to play again

I dont believe that anyone will hand you for free , something thats worth over 15$ or more. However even if they do , beware that the first owner can always take back the account even if you change the password and the email.

For real tho , they made it hella easy to level up now , it only takes some days to reach level 30 + if you have the skill as you say to reach diamond or higher , leveling up wont be a problem.

It takes up to 3 days to do 1->30 manual.

It cost 20~euro to transfer from euw to eune.

If someone give u free account it will be probably botted or scammed.

It took me two days to reach lvl 5 earlier playing 7 hours. I don't see how I'm supposed to reach 30 that fast unless I spam the heck out of the game tbh? Which I don't have all day for it, the max I play on League is 5-7 hours.

It took me two days to reach lvl 5 earlier playing 7 hours. I don't see how I'm supposed to reach 30 that fast unless I spam the heck out of the game tbh? Which I don't have all day for it, the max I play on League is 5-7 hours.

Thats a lie.

I reached level 27 in 1 and a half day , playing mostly all day ( with boost ) . Play on co-op or some 3v3's 

Well not if i'm allowed to change the email and password by his/her permission?

But anyways, thanks for the reply.  :)

He can still get it back by submitting a ticket, its really easy
Edited by `Sanctus

Its exactly as our friend here explained.

Thats a lie.

I reached level 27 in 1 and a half day , playing mostly all day ( with boost ) . Play on co-op or some 3v3's 

with 3 ad's at 3vs3 map game ends in 7 minutes.

If u plan to just levelup u shouldnt touch the normal games.