Help With Error

fizikas

Lets put some malware into client, every l2 player will disable the antivir for 3 days server Kappa

you might be surprised how many people have done that xD hell there's a few files on here with viruses in and the posters are just like "Disable antivirus it's all good!"

Edited by Anarchy

This is completely normal for some low-end antiviruses to have false positives on packed/protected binary files. This is just what you have to accept deciding to use these.

My suggestion would be to either get a better antivirus solution or just and Lineage II game folder to antivirus exceptions list. 

This is completely normal for some low-end antiviruses to have false positives on packed/protected binary files. This is just what you have to accept deciding to use these.

My suggestion would be to either get a better antivirus solution or just and Lineage II game folder to antivirus exceptions list. 

Either admin has to fix his shitty client,either people wont play the server... Personally,I wont add anything in the exception list 

So,the admin has 3 options:

1)Low activity - dead server

2)Change protection

3)Ask from the devs (prob antibot )to fix it.

There is no reason to risk.(even if its 1%)

Edited by bravetobe

Check if Windows Defender are disabled or enabled. If enabled, disable it and Unzip(Extract) L2Patch again.

If the problem still there, uninstall the client, delete the rest files from C:/Program Files/LIneage II, restart your computer and Install it again.

If nothing, change server or c/p some files like armorgrp/l2ini and etc to other system and play.