interlude [L2Off] L2 Avellan

L2Avellan

a96b17bf7d394f2d87373af24aa2fed1.png

L2Avellan Information

NOT JAVA SERVER

Rates: xp50x / sp50x / adena50x (all adena is divided by 100/all shops prices too).
Server: Full Official C6 server (retail server) with custom modification (l2gold.org-l2gold.cc-l2gold.com Files).
Gameplay: No weight limit, Buffs 1 hour, NO rebirth, No class change quests, increased movement speed on all classes.

GRAND OPENING JANUARY 2017   2,500 Players expected

For More Information
WEBSITEwww.l2avellan.com

FORUM: www.l2avellan.com/forum

DDoS Protection By HyperFilter

Website Protection
Anti-Bot system by
SmartGuard

AIO  NPC Buffer

In every important town, we have placed out AIO NPC Buffers.

The buffs last for 1 hour and they are free of charge.

New Character

When you create a new character you will spawn in the basement of Ivory Tower and you will have all

the needed items to be able to start playing. You can take buffs from the AIO NPC Buffer and you are good to go.

Third Occupation Change

As you reach level 76 you can go to Aden Castle Town, near the church entrance and speak to the 3rd Class Changer Carola.

With just one click and you are done.

Noblesse

L2 Avellan has it's own noblesse system. Once you have completed 3 rebirths you need to collect various items from the following raid bosses in order to become a Noblesse.

- Death Lord Hallate (Valley Of Saints in the Tample)
- Kernon
- Longhorn Golkonda
- Shilen's Messenger Cabrio

Once you've collected all the items and your character is lvl80, you can go to the Noblesse NPC ''Eddy Wally'' who's located on the stairs in Aden Town, and become a Noblesse.

Low lvl Protectors
All the low lvl zones up to lvl60 are protected by our low lvl zone guards. These guards kill red players in order to give new and low lvl players a fair chance to train up to a decent lvl.

Boosted Buffers
In order to give buffer classes such as prophets, bladedancers and swordsingers a fair chance to participate in pvp action, they have been given a special boost. All these classes will receive higher level skills which they can buff on themself only. For example: A prophet will get might3, shield3, windwalk3, haste3, etc. To be updated as soon as all these new skills have been fully implemented.

Special Abilities on S grade weapons can be obtained through craft. The recipes you need are dropped from mobs in Imperial Tomb and Elven Ruins. You will need a Warsmith/Maestro lvl 78 with create lvl 8 in order to use the recipes.

C Grade SA's
C grade weapons with Special Abilities have been added to the mantra manager. In order to put an SA on the desired weapon you need a certain amount of animal bones.

Mantra Drops
Mantras are needed for weapons/armors A grade and above and for . These mantra drops are now categorized by mob levels.
50-70 Blessing water Crystal
68-70 Blessing wind Crystal
60-67 Blessing wind Crystal
76+ Blessing wind + bleassing fire Crystal's

Materials & Recipes by Spoil
Materials, S grade SA recipes, adenas and mantras are now also collectable through spoil.

Raid Bosses
A lot of raid bosses have been added! These can be found at their original spawn points. Keep in mind that only the raid bosses of lvl76 and above have been added (Apart from the Ant Queen, Core and Orfen)

Raid Boss Jewels
The following raid bosses drop the appropriate boss jewels:

Unique L2Gold Weapons
Weapons with a unique SA on it. These weapons can be dropped from the raid bosses on L2Avellan!

Duals
Crokian*Crokian Patk 371, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, Atk Speed +7%
Doll knife*Doll knife Patk 371, Matk 138, Atk Speed +7%, Guidance +6

Swords
Crokian Blade Patk 310, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, Atk Speed +7%
Sword of Apostle Patk 310, Matk 138, Guidance +6, HP +25%

Mage
Dusk Staff Patk 156, Matk 200, Cast Speed +17,5%
Dusk Sword Patk 156, Matk 200, Matk +15%
Lady Fan Patk 231, Matk 204, Cast Speed +7%, Matk +7%

Polearms
Dreadbane Pole Patk 310, Matk 138, guidance +6, wideblow 8 hits, 360degree hit
Axe of Ketra Patk 310, Matk 138, Guidance +6, Crit Damage +265, wideblow 8 hits

Daggers
Doll Knife Patk 275, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, Crit Damage +265
Giant Trident Patk 275, Matk 138, Evasion +3, Crit Damage +265

2 Handed Sword
Sword of Vampire Patk 371, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, HP +25%

Blunt
Cudgel Patk 310, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, Atk Speed +7%

Bow
Halisha Bow Patk 610, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, Guidance +6

Shields
Dusk Shield Pdef 300, Evasion -16, Shield Rate 40
Shield of Reflect Pdef 319, Reflect Magic Debuffs, Shield Damage Reflect
Shield of Evasion Pdef 110, No Evasion Penalty, Run Speed +7

Some Videos since 2013-2014

Aden Siege

PvP - QuantiumBase

Giant Cave

WEBSITEwww.l2avellan.com

Edited by L2Avellan

• 2 weeks later...

Gameplay: No weight limit, Buffs 1 hour, NO rebirth, No class change quests, increased movement speed on all classes.

Noblesse

L2 Avellan has it's own noblesse system. Once you have completed 3 rebirths you need to collect various items from the following raid bosses in order to become a Noblesse.

you cant even make proper presentation...

you cant even make proper presentation...

quality server, lets join together.

Senior SMARTAS the meaning of "No rebirth" is that you dont need to become 1 level  3 TIMES...if you translate it the world Rebirth to your lang you will see what i mean....

and when i saying "Once you have completed 3 rebirths" Means that you need the 3 Rebirth books to complete the nobless

As always MY mistake to post on MXC!

Please dont write gold style because the only gold file u have is the rebirth system u have already changed the armors/weapons  i believe the jewel is the same. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2AVELLAN IN LESS THAN 4 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. "Private" server? What is this a new must protocol that all follow? Can you imagine this in fast foods? Private Creperi..Other than that, nowadays Lineage 2 servers are as much private as Kim Kardashian boobs from leaked media on the internet. (+2)

2. "L2Avellan Information", useless information is useless. Also thanks for inform me anyway cause i though the following text along with images was a reference to the quantum gravity theory. (+1)

3. "Not a java server". hahaha. I can understand that an owner is proud of using "Off files", but doing a reverse advertise by making a negative sentence to show what he don't use, is incredibly selfish and weird. Also this "not".. i don't know how i should translate this after all but the first image in my head is a big white van with blurred windows and black tapes covered the holes stopped next to a park while on the sides there is a text saying "Not an ice cream". (+2)

4. "Full Official C6 server". The moment that NCsoft is sitting in the audience, stand up, walk toward the owner, wearing handcuffs, drag him on a cliff and throw him down. That is more legit. (+1)

5. Also Full? Why is there any chance to have half? Unnecessary word is unnecessary. (+1)

6. "GRAND OPENING JANUARY 2017   2,500 Players expected", is displayed with more colors than Super Mario's 64 logo. (+1)

7. Also owner is a dick to the dogs with achromatopsia with such a range of colors. (+1)

8. 2,500 players expected? I expected a beautiful teen yesterday half-dressed like wonder woman to come in my room from the window and slap me with her whip but your dream is closer to the reality. (+1)

9. "For more information click in our website", what is the reason of clicking on a website that has the exact same texts as the one you have above or bellow the link? Who would leave the current topic to redirect to another page just to read the same text and info? Can you imagine that all this effort someone waste for this click is translated into going into the kitchen and making a sandwitch? Have you any idea how many colories you force someone to burn? (+3)

10. "Aion buffer in every important town", cause according to the owner, players know which towns are important. Dude... dion is important to me due to music. Do you have any buffer there? No? F*ck off then. You just ruined my childhood for calling this town un-important one. (+1)

11. "L2 Avellan has it's own noblesse system. Once you have completed 3 rebirths you need to collect various items from the following raid bosses in order to become a Noblesse", its own noblesse system? I've seen this system more times than the servers itself. This is worst than fibonacci sequence.. I can count 2 servers and boom 3 rebirths, i can count 3 servers and boom 5 rebirths, i can count 8 servers and boom 13 rebirths. What the f*ck is going on with this rebirth system? (+2)

12. Also rebirth system. (+1)

13. "Boosted buffers", in other words breaking the in-game buff system for a "great" balance. (+1)

14. Yayy more youtube video from random pvp footages and sieges that i won't check cause they are useless. Thank you owner. (+2)

15. "Unique L2Gold Weapons", unique my ass. I can't wait for the day that aliens will invade us and read this sentence and be like "hell no" and return back to their space-ship. Basically everytime someone read this sentence, he is losing 5 billion brain cells just from their cerebral cortex. Russians might use this beware. "L2Gold weapons", boom everyone dead. (+10)

16. Also "Unique" ` cliche. (+2)

17. Owner says "Some youtube videos from 2013 - 2014" yet none of the links uploaded in the 2013. I don't care if you made this in 2006, if i don't see upload time you're out ! (+1)

18. "The requested URL /https://maxcheaters.com/index.php was not", server's website has more errors than windows 98. (+5)

19. "We are proud to announce that there will be a new l2avellan server in 2016. More than 4,000 Players Estimated or maybe More!", wow wow calm down.. Your comment on maxcheater estimated 2,500, but then on tweeter it estimated 4.000? I don't even dare to ask on facebook. Half of the entire world will be in this server. (+5)

20. Banners on website are more misplaced than Lindsay Lohan's face. (+2)

A TOTAL OF 46 SINS

SENTENCE: When I think of books, I touch my shelf.

dbtG6iY.png

Edited by AccessDenied

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2AVELLAN IN LESS THAN 4 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. "Private" server? What is this a new must protocol that all follow? Can you imagine this in fast foods? Private Creperi..Other than that, nowadays Lineage 2 servers are as much private as Kim Kardashian boobs from leaked media on the internet. (+2)

2. "L2Avellan Information", useless information is useless. Also thanks for inform me anyway cause i though the following text along with images was a reference to the quantum gravity theory. (+1)

3. "Not a java server". hahaha. I can understand that an owner is proud of using "Off files", but doing a reverse advertise by making a negative sentence to show what he don't use, is incredibly selfish and weird. Also this "not".. i don't know how i should translate this after all but the first image in my head is a big white van with blurred windows and black tapes covered the holes stopped next to a park while on the sides there is a text saying "Not an ice cream". (+2)

4. "Full Official C6 server". The moment that NCsoft is sitting in the audience, stand up, walk toward the owner, wearing handcuffs, drag him on a cliff and throw him down. That is more legit. (+1)

5. Also Full? Why is there any chance to have half? Unnecessary word is unnecessary. (+1)

6. "GRAND OPENING JANUARY 2017   2,500 Players expected", is displayed with more colors than Super Mario's 64 logo. (+1)

7. Also owner is a dick to the dogs with achromatopsia with such a range of colors. (+1)

8. 2,500 players expected? I expected a beautiful teen yesterday half-dressed like wonder woman to come in my room from the window and slap me with her whip but your dream is closer to the reality. (+1)

9. "For more information click in our website", what is the reason of clicking on a website that has the exact same texts as the one you have above or bellow the link? Who would leave the current topic to redirect to another page just to read the same text and info? Can you imagine that all this effort someone waste for this click is translated into going into the kitchen and making a sandwitch? Have you any idea how many colories you force someone to burn? (+3)

10. "Aion buffer in every important town", cause according to the owner, players know which towns are important. Dude... dion is important to me due to music. Do you have any buffer there? No? F*ck off then. You just ruined my childhood for calling this town un-important one. (+1)

11. "L2 Avellan has it's own noblesse system. Once you have completed 3 rebirths you need to collect various items from the following raid bosses in order to become a Noblesse", its own noblesse system? I've seen this system more times than the servers itself. This is worst than fibonacci sequence.. I can count 2 servers and boom 3 rebirths, i can count 3 servers and boom 5 rebirths, i can count 8 servers and boom 13 rebirths. What the f*ck is going on with this rebirth system? (+2)

12. Also rebirth system. (+1)

13. "Boosted buffers", in other words breaking the in-game buff system for a "great" balance. (+1)

14. Yayy more youtube video from random pvp footages and sieges that i won't check cause they are useless. Thank you owner. (+2)

15. "Unique L2Gold Weapons", unique my ass. I can't wait for the day that aliens will invade us and read this sentence and be like "hell no" and return back to their space-ship. Basically everytime someone read this sentence, he is losing 5 billion brain cells just from their cerebral cortex. Russians might use this beware. "L2Gold weapons", boom everyone dead. (+10)

16. Also "Unique" ` cliche. (+2)

17. Owner says "Some youtube videos from 2013 - 2014" yet none of the links uploaded in the 2013. I don't care if you made this in 2006, if i don't see upload time you're out ! (+1)

18. "The requested URL /https://maxcheaters.com/index.php was not", server's website has more errors than windows 98. (+5)

19. "We are proud to announce that there will be a new l2avellan server in 2016. More than 4,000 Players Estimated or maybe More!", wow wow calm down.. Your comment on maxcheater estimated 2,500, but then on tweeter it estimated 4.000? I don't even dare to ask on facebook. Half of the entire world will be in this server. (+5)

20. Banners on website are more misplaced than Lindsay Lohan's face. (+2)

A TOTAL OF 46 SINS

SENTENCE: When I think of books, I touch my shelf.

dbtG6iY.png

oh ma gaaaaaawwwd .. I love those sins

God bless you, you little piece of sinjuice  :-[

on topic: I hope you do well my friend , wish you luck :)

oh ma gaaaaaawwwd .. I love those sins

God bless you, you little piece of sinjuice  :-[

on topic: I hope you do well my friend , wish you luck :)

sinning is luv ...

L2Avellan Network kek