Donate Npc Shop One By One Level Augments

Reborn12

• 1 month later...

35euros for a java code while many open a server with full features with maximum 20.savage

None told you to buy it...

trusted and good guy vouch for him but mate with 20 euros anyone can pm brutus or someone else and get more stuff than a npc

Thanks but its my price if someone want to buy it can do this...this npc returns the money back :p

• 1 month later...

hello reborn i see the npc because i want to update my personal donation manager,nice work but you must rework it a lot to hit clients.i want to remind you that 'Baggos' selling better donation manager + start up system rdy to adapted on all l2j interlude servers and soon for other chronicles in lowest price than yours with more options.you can check it alone here. so Update it and think to add some options inside trully unique to win some clients with your side.

hello reborn i see the npc because i want to update my personal donation manager,nice work but you must rework it a lot to hit clients.i want to remind you that 'Baggos'[/size] selling better donation manager + start up system rdy to adapted on all l2j interlude servers and soon for other chronicles in lowest price than yours with more options.you can check it alone here. so Update it and think to add some options inside trully unique to win some clients with your side.

I can do what ever someone wants to request i got start up system too..any request can be done :p

I can do what ever someone wants to request i got start up system too..any request can be done :P

yes but the start up price is big for now,update it with your new skills and it will go better... i check the zone manager wins other managers but this donation manager loosing for now :D

yes but the start up price is big for now,update it with your new skills and it will go better... i check the zone manager wins other managers but this donation manager loosing for now :D

just some days and you will see the difference :P

• 1 month later...