Interlude Project

but the reason this discussion is here is because you claim that your new stewardship of vanganth's project is respecting people's choice and good for vanganth's customers when it's not.

It's your point of view. But in reality vanganth customers, or guys who want to use it got a chance to use it and to have updates and support. For sure we don't forget about our benefits, because we are not an сharitable foundation, as result our team are on the market since 2005

I really don't see any sence in our discussion, because obviosly you will never agree with me, I will not agree with you.

• 1 month later...

It's your point of view. But in reality vanganth customers, or guys who want to use it got a chance to use it and to have updates and support. For sure we don't forget about our benefits, because we are not an сharitable foundation, as result our team are on the market since 2005

I really don't see any sence in our discussion, because obviosly you will never agree with me, I will not agree with you.

How about you start answering to customers on emails ^_^

Or skype whatever.

• 5 years later...
On 9/12/2016 at 12:30 AM, Xeonc said:

Thank you Dawid for all your job over this years. And thank you for trust in us, we will do our best to continue your legacy, and to provide a perfect support to your customers, who prefered to use your extender over the years.

Very soon information will be updated on our site too, all news and contacts could be find here:

http://depmax64.com

nice words..