Interlude Project

Hello,

As most of you may know i've got no time to support/upgrade my Interlude Extender project anymore, due to my work/studies there were no serious updates for quite long time.

I've decided to give the project ownership into good hands, to people who got more than enough knowledge to fix it up and add new features. From now on the AdvExt64 team will be responsible for the future of my project. This is not a farewell, i'll join their team and help them when i get some free time to spare. They'll implement new licensing module and something many of you were waiting for - support for smart guard antibot. If you got any questions regarding this situation feel free to mail me at vanganth@hotmail.com (i usually answer within 24-48 hours).

Best Regards,

Vanganth

2016 - not a fully functional Interlude. Yeah talk me about it.

Did you honestly thing there is ever gonna be such a thing? There is no fully functional WoW emulator and that thing has an actual community backing it up with emulators written in C++.

There is never gonna be a fully completed fully functional emulator. Let's just deal with it.

• Sad 1

He is talking about interlude in general not off specific.

My reply was towards you, explaining the l2/wow difference.

edit: l2off is not an emulator like Trinity Core (wow) l2j etc.

Edited by ericvini

My reply was towards you, explaining the l2/wow difference.

edit: l2off is not an emulator like Trinity Core (wow) l2j etc.

Im well aware of the difference. Im am just saying that wow (that it has people that know their shit, which are capable of coding emulators for the game in C++ and not getting leaked files and extending them) is not completed yet then l2 no matter the software will never be completed.

Im well aware of the difference. Im am just saying that wow (that it has people that know their shit, which are capable of coding emulators for the game in C++ and not getting leaked files and extending them) is not completed yet then l2 no matter the software will never be completed.

L2 GF, GE and HF are complete.

L2 GF, GE and HF are complete.

Wish you were right... GF is test server full of bugs (both binary and scripts), GE scripts are something guessed between GF test and Freya leak. Can't tell about HF, never tested it

Wish you were right... GF is test server full of bugs (both binary and scripts), GE scripts are something guessed between GF test and Freya leak. Can't tell about HF, never tested it

Advext has those as close to retail as possible. Even retail had bugs.

They are complete =p

HF would be the worst of the three ofc.

Edited by ericvini