Accessdenied Scam

Lin2Dev

waiting for paysafe on my skype.

Ok 2 paysafe, give me 30 min i go buy 2 see who is the scammer bitch ;) (wait approximately 30 minute) 

[GR] Επειδη δεν ξερεις καν τι παιζει και δεν υπηρχε περιπτωση ποτε να σκαμμαρω ουτε για 1 ευρω το ξερουνε 1000 ατομα που εχω skype και αμα θες τους φερνω ολους να γραφουνε ενας ενας που εχουμε κανει δουλειες μαζι

του ειπα να του δωσω 2 paysafe που μπορω να παρω απο περιπτερο κ ειναι ευκολο απλα στο pp δεν εχω και αμα δεν πιστευεις ελα private να σου δειξω, αν εκανα scam 1ον δεν θα το εκανα με αυτο το account για τοσο stupid δεν ειμαι

2ον δεν θα ελεγα να δωσω paysafe.. λες να εχω paypal και να μην δινω και να δινω paysafe? Γιατι ολοι ξερουμε οτι στις paysafe δεν δινεις λεφτα [/GR]

[GR]dn kserw an ellada isxuei to idio opws edw stin germania alla an exeis stin karta tis trapezas pou exeis kai sto paypal dn xreiazete kan na valeis lefta apla ta stelneis kai feugoune meso tou logariasmou sou..

are u even serious?

this greek fucktard scammed some guy and now asks for apologize in order to return sacmmed money? XDDD

can be this forum more retarded

I will suggest you to speak for "scammers" and dont about Greeks cause scammers is everywere not only in Greece..

I will suggest you to speak for "scammers" and dont about Greeks cause scammers is everywere not only in Greece..

dude i play with greeks since 10 years, and they are like brothers to me, but this bitch is worse then my own country worst bitch. sorry, but thats too much for me.

dude i play with greeks since 10 years, and they are like brothers to me, but this bitch is worse then my own country worst bitch. sorry, but thats too much for me.

Lets wait then...

i mentioned many times over this forum that he's subhuman deserving a bullet and now it turns out he's also fucking gipsy :not bad:

http://i.share.pho.to/aac4cdc9_o.jpeg

2 weeks with no answer, and now he asks for APOLOGIZE when his little scaming plan didn't work out XDDD

ban that whore finally.

ban both + ban that stupid almostgood.

end of problem + all happy.

Good teemo = dead teemo.gg

im stupid because your scamming gipsy friend got exposed and you didn't get your half from 30 euro XD

i knew you were idiot, profile flag is enough

i mentioned many times over this forum that he's subhuman deserving a bullet and now it turns out he's also fucking gipsy :not bad:

http://i.share.pho.to/aac4cdc9_o.jpeg

2 weeks with no answer, and now he asks for APOLOGIZE when his little scaming plan didn't work out XDDD

ban that whore finally.

No no you are A German thats why you hate Greeks...you know what.im very Sexy and i can take all German Girls cause im Greek...idk why Germans have the problem with Beers They need more than 50liter to take a girl home..im fucking die when i see that thinks...

i mean, let's be honest, he didn't want to return anything and that topic suddenly healed his broken leg, unblocked his bank account and managed him to find free time after 2 weeks of silence.

Ah, i forgot scammed guy still needs to apologize to get money back XD