L2Jguard

Hello, im selling l2jguard without IP restriction. Can be used every time you want only in h5 servers.

Chronicle: H5

Price: 40USD

Payment : Paypal as gift or paysafe (+20%)

A pretty website with bunch of pictures won't really do the actual protection thing.

I'm not against you, just wanted to know what do you offer to people.

l2jguard is absolutely amateur crap - you will suffer each time some blacklisted word is found in web browser or if you will try to open task manager, nightmare for legits and 0 protection from bots xD

its not real.

not trusted seller!

Is not it true where you get that?

l2jguard is absolutely amateur crap - you will suffer each time some blacklisted word is found in web browser or if you will try to open task manager, nightmare for legits and 0 protection from bots xD

not really that because I just bought, you have one you say it with such confidence?

not really that because I just bought, you have one you say it with such confidence?

the fact you bought doesn't make that "protection" any better, if you search mxc someone even posted patch to fully disable that joke scanning :D