Neophron: Symbols Buffs Over The Head [With A Timer]

once i get my time i will share you my patch with neophron fixed skills or i will re-make the topic for neophron since he is inactive.

once i get my time i will share you my patch with neophron fixed skills or i will re-make the topic for neophron since he is inactive.

I have an old version 6september reuse thing works but it doesnt have the other part things. Celestine please as soon as you can :D

no one can help me?

today night or tommorow i will share you my patch i'm using my own skills/effects that i picked

if you tell me what else u want to see i will add:) 

today night or tommorow i will share you my patch i'm using my own skills/effects that i picked

if you tell me what else u want to see i will add:) 

I want a patch exact like this one is shared. with cd effects those skills all of them.

I want a patch exact like this one is shared. with cd effects those skills all of them.

pm me with the things u need on this patch and i will make them

Sorry im new and i dont even know anything about programming,is this patch smthing that you just import on ur Interlude l2 folder?

that has nothing to do with programming, yes you add files into your l2folder and you see new animations/effects etc

What about this one? Should I wait for share, or you won't post it here? :P

I would like to be able to put in my project these differentiated skills in my project the friend of the forum does not respond. Can someone help me .. I would like to have the complete package of skills. Even I can buy

Edited by fuba01

that has nothing to do with programming, yes you add files into your l2folder and you see new animations/effects etc

i downloaded the files but for ex everytime i open frenzy i get critical errors

Insufficient Memory.
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -1347440736 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- -168430092*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.SkillVisualEffect NPHRN_skill.phenomenon.274 NULL) <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <- Function Name=MagicSkillUse <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Password from rar is nphrnbyrawr

you guys should try if anything is not working report it on that thread

my patch uses NPHRN Symbols Sepy 07 and i have no critical errors i just using the symbols nothing else

also i suggest you to move to your own skillgrp those timers etc

UE 111 - NPHRN_skill.phenomenon.275

Frenzy 176 - skill.mo.78 NPHRN_skill.phenomenon.276

Zealot 420 - skill.mo.78 NPHRN_skill.phenomenon.274

TOL 341 - skill.wh.1217 NPHRN_skill.phenomenon.277

Angelic Icon 406 - skill.wh.1043 NPHRN_skill.phenomenon.272

Celestial 1418 - skill.moment.443 NPHRN_Skill.pH.367

Ultimate Defence 110 - skill.moment.110 NPHRN_skill.phenomenon.271
Mystic Immunity 1411 - skill.su.1049 NPHRN_skill.phenomenon.273
Vengeance 368 - skill.mo.368 NPHRN_skill.phenomenon.264

Guts 139 - NPHRN_skill.phenomenon.267
Dodge 446 - NPHRN_skill.mo.121