Neophron: Symbols Buffs Over The Head [With A Timer]

A binding abnormal to animation to occur on the server side. ©

i've seen this thing many times but the problem is i cannot find it.

anyway thanks for your time really great work continue like this :)

and btw offtopic i saw also some people using Neophron Belt Interface is that still working or removed?

lol there is no way u can read somebody buffs:D u can read that only if hes casting near u:PP

There is ;) 

i've seen this thing many times but the problem is i cannot find it.

anyway thanks for your time really great work continue like this :)

and btw offtopic i saw also some people using Neophron Belt Interface is that still working or removed?

Offtop: 

I showed the plan and some people have been trying to recreate it in varying degrees. 

Specifically my own interface has been removed,

And he is not worthy of mention.

c80fdcfe3071.png

Offtop: 

I showed the plan and some people have been trying to recreate it in varying degrees. 

Specifically my own interface has been removed,

And he is not worthy of mention.

c80fdcfe3071.png

i'm talking about this one

Dont know if only happens to me, but when SpectralDancer dance it says like he use UE, Touch, Zealot, etc etc.

Great Job btw!

Just put all the files in the right places:

NPHRN_Skill.usk - Animations

NPHRN_Effect.u / Skillgrp.dat - System

NPHRN_LET - Systextures

If does not work, then you're doing something wrong. ©

Edited by L2Neophron

There is  ;)

nope there isnt, not for interlude, best you can do is to read abnormal condition of character (not gonna work in any of the cases mentioned above)

Edited by UgliBiBagli

Still happening the dances problem, im sure i did everything good ))

Ok. I understand your problem and know the solution.
You need to install the native skill.usk & Lineageeffect.u from clear client or your server patch.

I promise that this will help  ;)

Ok. I understand your problem and know the solution.
You need to install the native skill.usk & Lineageeffect.u from clear client or your server patch.

I promise that this will help  ;)

Solved, thank you very much! :)

Also i wanted to ask you if u can make a olympiad version, I mean, buffs like Vengeance ud, Ultimate Defense, Mystic Immunity, Celestial Augment (dunno if augments can be added too) , and for the "PvP" version i think Heroic Miracle would be really usefull too. Thank you for your time mate! ))

Solved, thank you very much! :)

Also i wanted to ask you if u can make a olympiad version, I mean, buffs like Vengeance ud, Ultimate Defense, Mystic Immunity, Celestial Augment (dunno if augments can be added too) , and for the "PvP" version i think Heroic Miracle would be really usefull too. Thank you for your time mate! ))

I don`t think that the effects of the "Olympiad version" will interfere "Pvpversion".
So it is possible to do it in one file.

Everything that people say will be added over time.

Oh okay then, Flames of Invencibility came in my mind right now, dunno how it can be done, just at the head of the Dominator or on the head of every one who gets the invencibility, both are usefull anyway.

Neophron since u already started the job you can make it very awesome also if you have good effects u can make a good skillgrp and implement new things like on the video @Stone show you Dominator Curses Distance Effect