Glory Days And My 2 Cents On L2

Hello guys.. i've seen that someone shared a part of the glory days scripts on the forum.. are we expected to see the rest of the server files soon or not?  what do u guys think? in my opinion that would be a huge step forward and it would ressurect a bit the l2 developing community,  and before you start saying l2 is dead and all that non-sense... you should check a few servers around... its not that the l2 is dying, its just that most of the servers are l2j and die after a month max.  people still love l2 no matter what my opinion or yours is thats a fact.  even if you quit developing or playing l2 or whatever you do you still come back after a while  just like me ... and just like everybody. thats my 2 cents.

Also please stop that behavior towards l2j.

Not everyone is dumb and making generalities is retarded as well.

I'm more enjoying rewriting shit than just configuring a db and be ready to go.

Also please stop that behavior towards l2j.

Not everyone is dumb and making generalities is retarded as well.

I'm more enjoying rewriting shit than just configuring a db and be ready to go.

You really contradict yourself there mate... first of all making and extender for l2off is way harder than l2j. you know it everybody knows it. i am making generalities because 95% of the servers maybe more... are l2j.. tell me i'm wrong.. most of the servers are made by kids that take your l2j share and start a server just like that. i would like to see them kids working on an extender for l2off or even adding some shops in ai.obj.  they will quit in the first 30 mins.

And I dont have a bad behaviour towards l2j..  but i do think its more like plug and play with l2j than l2off...

Edited by Jovial
  • Like 1

L2OFF tends to get cocky and I dislike it so I do the same.

Kids that takes files and install windows and a freaking db gets way to confident while they have no ideas on how shit works, sometimes even what the fuck script file content is.

Shit on server owner, not l2j

L2OFF tends to get cocky and I dislike it so I do the same.

Kids that takes files and install windows and a freaking db gets way to confident while they have no ideas on how shit works, sometimes even what the fuck script file content is.

Shit on server owner, not l2j

Thats the right answer. :) and thats because l2j is way easyer to install and work on :)

Offtopic.

I just wish people would stick together and be much more helpfull to eachother but money is the main thing that divide us.. everybody wants money and to have something the other ones dont have...

By the way Sdw thank you for the Glory Days scripts you shared... 

Edited by Jovial

It was to avoid someone selling them. Having the whole shit not shared avoids people making money on extender :D

Thats true but on the other hand there is a bunch of people that have these files... and they are making heavy money on them because they are not shared. and i am sure someone will share them soon.

first of all making and extender for l2off is way harder than l2j. you know it everybody knows it.

Wtf are you consuming man, that shit must be good. High like sky…

Wtf are you consuming man, that shit must be good. High like sky…

If you dont know what you are talking about please dont spam my post with non-sense thank you.

Edited by Jovial

The binaries won't get out cuz they are too valuable, but even if they did it's not going to revive anything... new binaries will not bring back the devs who've left and it won't create new ones, new binaries just enables plug and play kids to make GD servers and allows vanganth and advext a new revenue stream.

The binaries won't get out cuz they are too valuable, but even if they did it's not going to revive anything... new binaries will not bring back the devs who've left and it won't create new ones, new binaries just enables plug and play kids to make GD servers and allows vanganth and advext a new revenue stream.

You are probably right... but we wont know until it happens. in my opinion there are a few new rising stars around.. but we will have to wait and see :)  and i do think advext have them  its just that if they sell them now they will surely get leaked in a week or two so i do think they are working with very trustable servers.  but well thats just my opinion... who knows.