★ Ex Vote Manager ★

It is really a smart vote manager ... can solve many problems :

• with multi vote bug's ,can check [ player , ip , hwid ]
  • have exception mode for internet caffee [ if you add Exception ip Manager , check only player and hwid for this ip ]
  • if one site get error on connection for anyone reason [ manager change this site in offline mode ] and after a time check again and activate it if all is ok 
  • add packets for open vote link in game .

votemanager.jpg

• price : 50 euro
  • add extra dsetup.dll server protection from 3d programs
  • pm on mxc or add me on skype   antonis.papadatos1
Edited by pirama
  • Upvote 1

50 euro, najz one :D

Remember that most ppl prefer to get shared api, crappy one, but free and working, than paying XX euro. If you want to sell as much as possible, descrease the price, then more ppl may buy it. Good luck tho :)

50 euro, najz one :D

Remember that most ppl prefer to get shared api, crappy one, but free and working, than paying XX euro. If you want to sell as much as possible, descrease the price, then more ppl may buy it. Good luck tho :)

ty 

It's literally my code with catsguard and the IP check.

Sure it has some extra functionality which is nice but people don't care. They will still use the free one.

Sweets I will give you the hwid code wanna do the Java part?

Edited by .Elfocrash

It's literally my code with catsguard and the IP check.

Sure it has some extra functionality which is nice but people don't care. They will still use the free one.

Sweets I will give you the hwid code wanna do the Java part?

your share and this code only same have this

"http://l2topzone.com/api.php?API_KEY=" + Config.VOTE_TOP_API + "&SERVER_ID=" + Config.VOTE_TOP_ID + "&IP=" + ip + "";
"http://api.hopzone.net/lineage2/vote?token=" + Config.VOTE_HOP_API + "&ip_address=" + ip + "";
"http://l2network.eu/index.php?a=in&u=" + Config.VOTE_NET_NAME + "&ipc=" + ip + "";
Edited by pirama

i have to agree with Elfo and SweeTs even if both are liars and hate me. 50 Euro is way too high for something common, they will get the shared one 100%.

Make it 20 :3

@Offtopic

Elfo your favorite Alextoti made V2 of his project, go check the "Unique" feature i dare you :D

Edited by Τζίμης Πανούσης

Then your code is pretty bad :D

xaxxaa I like you :P

Catsguard?

yes i get hwid by catsguard is not the best , but is stable

i have to agree with Elfo and SweeTs even if both are liars and hate me. 50 Euro is way too high for something common, they will get the shared one 100%.

Make it 20 :3

my love  :wub:

small update :

• add packets for open vote link in game , hwid drop catsguard . and now have independent
Good luck with your sales :D

• 4 months later...

Map size = last 12 hours vote

Can you explain more what admin panel does and how the reward works,i mean when you take the rewards (after vote to all sites or reward for each vote).