L2Off New Chronicles More Accessible?

On 2017-08-21 at 3:26 AM, DTT said:

Sorry for bumping this shit, but lol hard.

"

PAYMENTS Full payment terms

All payment terms are listed below, we accept Bitcoin. All additional costs of transfers are on client, including the fees for server machine rent. We do not provide in-box DDoS protection, you will need to set it up yourself (VPN-tunnelling, proxification etc), we can only provide advice on the matter.

Terms of payments:

• We ask from 30% to 50% of income your server generates on our files based on project size.
  • We require minimally necessary access to all your billing systems to see the money flow.
  • Before start you will need to provide the following parameters of your future project: advertisement budget, web-address and your previous projects. This information will be decisive in our decision whether we will work with you.
  • Before start we require pre-payment of 2 BTC to guarantee your intentions. This payment will be substracted from your first payment for rent.
  • Rent payments should be made each 2 weeks during first month and once a month the rest of the time. Minimal rent payment is 1 BTC, i.e. if our cut will go below 1 BTC you will need to pay the minimum of 1 BTC."

Have those nutjobs been following BTC's price?

And even more, l2off.biz is a one huge scam. You give your money and receive block as exchange. They almost got me with their H5 L2OFF "files" for 2500 USD.]

Read some ruski forums, it's enough just to google this creep skype. L2OFF.biz WAS a legit way to get files for rent but now original project was overtaked by scammers. DO NOT FALL!

Thread: https://forum.zone-game.info/showthread.php?t=38671 (if this is against MXC rules please let me know I'll remove the link)

Oh, and it's related to Melcosoft. They are running shitload of private L2 servers and guess from where they got money :D

Speaking about leaks, think. People made much effort and put a lot of their work into server files. Other people worked even harder and managed to somehow stole them.

Imagine going besides the street and finding an USB key, which has BTC wallet with 100+BTC inside (basically 430,000 USD). Nobody is going to share, they are going to keep it.  Same at L2OFF.

Of course it would be more than nice to see shared non-crap files someday around :P

On 2017-06-01 at 4:06 PM, smeli said:

contquestion: who playing l2 now, any chronicle

if you know that man or girl, just tell, i searching for him(her) many years already

I was a player once, but now I am a developer. Since I have just a little experience with L2OFF (all important stuff is done by paid staff), I am responsible for the game itself.

I am a huge fan of L2 soundtrack - it gives me goosebumps everytime, after so many years. This music inspires me to create some RPG-stuff stories I'll use later at my server when events come.

To prove my intentions:
Try not to use SOE next time you are in Floran. Just run to Gludio. You'll hear this song: 

If this does not bring tears to your eyes, you are Counter-Strike player.

EDIT: Is it just me travelling sometimes from Talking island to Gludin via ship?

Edited by Griunvaldas

yeah nothing beats l2 soundtrack, games just don't do music like that anymore

elven village will forever be my favorite

so mad they killed the town in god

Edited by Anarchy

3 hours ago, Anarchy said:

yeah nothing beats l2 soundtrack, games just don't do music like that anymore

elven village will forever be my favorite

so mad they killed the town in god

So pure, yet so weak (weak != bad). It looks like you enter Rivendell soon to meet friendly elves who are going to heal you (LOTR fan here also).
Only if we could mix composition teams of Lineage2 and League of Legends... For Freljord.......!

This is my personal favorite. I like it so much I am going to use it on my lobby too, and my server is called Rise of Darkness in horor to C3 - chronicle that started it all: 

However we already are on offtopic. We should create seperate thread (if there isn't already one) for stuff like this.

Edited by Griunvaldas

You aren't really, the original discussion is crap. Point being as anyone said : if you find you keep it to make money, and if it gets out it's a crush to everything people have done so far, as all newbie will be starting flawless retail server.

A topic about music sounds way cooler.