L2Autotools - Autoench - Autolifestone - Auto Hp/mp/cp , Autofarm - Working On Smartguard

let me guess - from scammer celestine, well it wouldnt work on actual servers with protection, not a big news

you are wrong man. It works like charm on the latest samartguard  all for free :)

let me guess - from scammer celestine, well it wouldnt work on actual servers with protection, not a big news

always and always false rumors spreading about me since you dont know me you should stop saying wrong things about me people who got help from me they know very well what kind of person i'm so keep saying your lies thats all.

you are wrong man. It works like charm on the latest samartguard  all for free :)

It wouldnt work on servers with working protection(like Europvp, KetraWars, PvpZona,Orbis,Mega and other) that guy simply use other people work to gain reputation so more people can see what he is selling, not less not more.

Those people who stole InterfaceAI( that was originaly made by Respect ,who i know for a long time and whom i  helped to understand how to work with unrealscript so he was able to build that tool ) they have no support or further development, they just sell work that doesnt belong to them, and they dont add anything new, more of that if the tool wouldnt work on server, they dont care, they simply ban you. 

The last guy tommy, has a bad habit for people who he offer his "service" , as i get many messages how he scammed them after 2 days his soft "was working" , till Smartguard bans it . And After that he simply tell them to fu** themselfs and he dont care of .

These people are not developers they wont add anything new or give you further support, so think again when you would want to work with them.

Edited by L2AutoTools

It wouldnt work on servers with working protection(like Europvp, KetraWars, PvpZona,Orbis,Mega and other) that guy simply use other people work to gain reputation so more people can see what he is selling, not less not more.

Those people who stole InterfaceAI( that was originaly made by Respect ,who i know for a long time and whom i  helped to understand how to work with unrealscript so he was able to build that tool ) they have no support or further development, they just sell work that doesnt belong to them, and they dont add anything new, more of that if the tool wouldnt work on server, they dont care, they simply ban you. 

The last guy tommy, has a bad habit for people who he offer his "service" , as i get many messages how he scammed them after 2 days his soft "was working" , till Smartguard bans it . And After that he simply tell them to fu** themselfs and he dont care of .

These people are not developers they wont add anything new or give you further support, so think again when you would want to work with them.

tl;dr im selling nothing i will share it also on forum so people can download it for free who cares for such corrupted servers u posted lol...

tl;dr im selling nothing i will share it also on forum so people can download it for free who cares for such corrupted servers u posted lol...

well again i explain - those servers have activated protection, and faster you share faster Smartguard apply that protection on everyserver you was using it on, and we would see how good you are and your friends, in terms of explaning - that it's not your and you dont care .

calling others "scammers" without any proofs while selling work of other people who gave it for free , seems totally legit right? axaxaxaxax

calling others "scammers" without any proofs while selling work of other people who gave it for free , seems totally legit right? axaxaxaxax

First of all im the co author of this "work" , if you cant read that's your problem i wont bother explaning it again ( the tommy guy knows what im talking about, and all messages are in russian) as for you 3 little skunks i wont bother showing them, and for english talking people that doesnt rly matter, as they cant understand russian.

moderators pls clean the mess these scammers making of ,

Moderators cleans the mess this russian scammers doing, they seems think all is free, but in reality it takes time to make something that would acctualy work, stop with their spamm messages its unacceptable.

Moderators cleans the mess this russian scammers doing, they seems think all is free, but in reality it takes time to make something that would acctualy work, stop with their spamm messages its unacceptable.

of course it takes some time to rename free stuff but calling the others scammers without proofs , damn bro..

Again for those who have problem with understanding .

InterfaceAI mod - is working on High Five, 

And Gracia Final - L2Toxic Server

There is NO free version of this and would never be, so your messages are mostly spam for no reason, plus you dont provide any screenshots from new interlude servers from l2top.ru list, like europvp, ketrawars, pvpzona, mega and others(beside me that i can offer you and you'll see that its working) so all your words are just lies so pls moderators clean the topic once and for all.

Edited by L2AutoTools

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...