• 2 months later...

Hayze reboot, is being launched Feb 26th.

Some important things you need to know.

• Farming is difficult. (If you are interested in a quick game then this isn't for you.)
  • All items/skills/custom equipment can be obtained ingame.
  • The textures for titanium and legacy titanium have been reverted back to the originals.
  • Dread is tradable.
  • All clan halls are auctionable.
  • There is no free gear, no beginner coins. Everyone starts from s grade.
  • If you are not interested in playing, please don't play. Only those who are interested should join.

Learn more by visiting the forums at L2Hayze.net.

Edited by Kemosa

Why you open again

You dont understand most ppl are bored of hard farm on pride like servers

so if hard farm people will leave,and if easy they will bored and leave again,what's your point?..i like seeing pride servers,but the fact is who is gonna make it to bring and keep ppl.If there are updates and staffers understand players they have good potential then,i always try all of them,others good online other not,others update others not,i'd like to finally an good looking and reworked one serber like dat we can have lot of fun as players always.it most depends on community and staffers how to manage it.

I am opening it for those who enjoy hard farming. I am not opening it for those who don't like it. Simple.

My friend tomorrow you open I will join to see the other not hard farming server that will pop up. I'm not provoking you I would like to suggest something that most of pride copies lacked and made server too easy.

You all have the latest pride pack not how gracia final pride begins. In the beginning you had to farm in party in order to get your dynasty normal armor... Icarus was the best items there and needed so much time and effort to get them. ah i almost forgot +0 was everything not +14 with probabilities to go +18. Another thing that didn't exist in the start was "Bar's". And there were 2 zone's to farm. So if you know how it was in the start do it that way. That's the reason every pridelike fail's because you rush on everything. If you want more detail's I would be glad to help you and make a good copy of it. 

Just DON'T rush the item's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

L2Hayze.net is online, new items, new custom features and smoother gameplay. Check it out. Launched 8/18/2018. A server for those only who want to experience an achievement based gameplay. Gaming is hard, botting/dualboxing is impossible. Try it out.