Cracking League Of Legends Accounts With Sentry_Mba

Lucky Dice

A small guide explained with photos how to crack league of legends accounts with Sentry MBA and configs for brazil,eune,euw,korea,lan,las,na,oce,pbe,russian and turkey.

Download that programs to proceed.

1)Sentry Mba Download Link
2)RitoAPI Scraper v2.0 Download Link
3)WZScraper Download Link

Open RitoAPI Scraper 2.0.exe and write ur region example eune

l2lWeaQ.png

Now it will ask you to add start and end range go to lolking.net write your summoner name take the id and write it at console , you can add end range for how mutch accounts you like example for 1000 accounts you will add +1000 of the first ID (ID=1000 u will do it 2000).

FwC6i1J.png

1ErDwPT.png

OLIIun3.png

Now u will get asked if u want to crack only 30 level accounts, i will put yes.

N6MeMxO.png

Select if you want scrape only inactive accounts...

N6MeMxO.png

8QlDBiJ.png

When scrape end close the tool and u will get Scrape Results txt in ur Folder.

Time to use WZScraper open it click add select the results import the pass list click the third option and export.

oBvxVKH.png

eK41eat.png

You can use my passlist it's not good but you can edit it
http://pastebin.com/fXHMHkaM

Now let's go to Sentry...
Run SMAToolkit and run Sentry MBA

tRuEdrg.png

First Import the wordlist , go to Lists > Wordlist and import the txt u export from WZScraper

PYQ0cC3.png

It should look like this after import it.

en1uzx1.png

Now pick the config for the server u want to crack follow the steps.

Go to Settings > General and click Load Settings from Snap Shot (*.ini)

lVaQ9kt.png

Now select the config that is located at SentryMBA Aio Toolkit > Autoplay > Configs

bgfsdwL.png

6jbQavD.png

8hkeYl6.png

uJ6WCkm.png

Now the only left to start cracking is to find a good working proxy list and Load them at Sentry MBA , go to Settings > Proxylist and click load proxies.

2zOxICG.png

Now go to Progression and press go to start cracking.

FnpxuDl.png

Good luck :D

would you say this is the best method to crack :P?

There is one more way with SQLi Dumper Combos but it's more complicated.

You can get enough hits by editing my password list to your server most common passwords with scrape method,both methods are good but i wont post any SQLi Method due fraud informations(i also deleted the sqli from folder so it wont work run it from the launcher).

Thank you very much for thist tut. I just know everything i want now not like other tuts where nothing wanted work  :D

np feel free to reply here any questions related to this if u have problems..

You expect vorfin to put credits ? xD

he download programs from russian sites and he pretend he made them xD

hard to get acces on Russian forums trust me most of ru communites if u steal their work they can destroy you always they have something hidden into their files/programs :)

Hello i have a question,
How can i use Wz scraper? You need to type something like a page number, what do i need to type in it?
0 to 10000 or something?

Hello i have a question,

How can i use Wz scraper? You need to type something like a page number, what do i need to type in it?

0 to 10000 or something?

Just add your scrape list and import psw list and then export (use the 3rd option).

Is the combos per min supposed to be low? mine is not climbing above 5 combos per minute

Depend on your proxy list

I don't understand .In wz i have to add the results , put the third option , import the same file (the results) and then export ? In sentry-mba when i press go the program show that i have 0 active proxys . How can i fix that ?

Edited by Gereii

I don't understand .In wz i have to add the results , put the third option , import the same file (the results) and then export ? In sentry-mba when i press go the program show that i have 0 active proxys . How can i fix that ?

add results and import pass list :D wow it's that hard ?? find a good and active proxy list and add it.

• 3 weeks later...