Myext64 - My New Opensource Gracia Final/epilogue Extender

So what results you got? I should solve your crash issue

It works fine for me, but I run it only on win2k8 machines.

zconll tries to run it on win2k3 and gets errors he wrote.

I'm unfortunatelly unable to reproduce it :(

ERESSEA HELP ME HOW TO MAKE THE INPLEMENTACAO CODE IN SERVER WANT TO FOLLOW IN YOUR PROJECTS.

Hi, start with reading readme on bitbucket (you'll find link in the first post), then you basically need to download l2off gracia final euro pack, visual studio 2005, clone sources from bitbucket, build it, ...

When you're done with these steps (or have some questions), send me PM :)

Edited by eressea

I've just fixed instance restriction bug so now it should have all bugfixes from MXC 1.07. It's a pity I don't have the sources, it would have been much faster if I had them :)

Does anyone know about some other bug that needs fixing?

I know there are various bugs involving hide skill, but I'm not sure how to fix them (not technically, I mean I don't know the correct behaviour). What should my pet do if I use hide skill? Continue to follow me or not? What should other pet (attacking me) do when I use hide skill? Lose target and stop attacking, is it correct? :)

I've spent quite some time trying to understand that monstrosity. Can you explain whats goin on here?

void IncRef(const char *file, const int line)
	{
		reinterpret_cast<void(*)(T*, const char*, int, UINT32)>(
			(*reinterpret_cast<void***>(obj))[1])(obj, file, line, type);
	}

void DecRef(const char *file, const int line)
	{
			(*reinterpret_cast<void***>(obj))[2])(obj, file, line, type);
	}

And by the way, operator * returns T&, not T*

I've spent quite some time trying to understand that monstrosity. Can you explain whats goin on here?

void IncRef(const char *file, const int line)
	{
			(*reinterpret_cast<void***>(obj))[1])(obj, file, line, type);
	}

void DecRef(const char *file, const int line)
	{
			(*reinterpret_cast<void***>(obj))[2])(obj, file, line, type);
	}

And by the way, operator * returns T&, not T*

Hi, it's just a call to the second and third virtual function on given object (the first one being destructor)

Operator * can return whatever you want :) And as I'm working with pointers almost everywhere (it's not my choice, I have to use what's already in l2server.exe), I really don't need it to return reference as I would have to dereference it anyway.

Of course, you can make operator plus with logic of minus :)

I've been suspecting the virtual function table but the template thingy made me worry a bit, because what stops you from using it with lets say int? :) disaster!

What should my pet do if I use hide skill? Continue to follow me or not? What should other pet (attacking me) do when I use hide skill? Lose target and stop attacking, is it correct? :)

Interesting question. You can summono a pet and use gm hide and see what happens, most likely the same should be with hide skill :D

But well, since you are invis, pet should not follow you. I believe.Second question, yup - lose target + stop attack.

Of course, you can make operator plus with logic of minus :)

I've been suspecting the virtual function table but the template thingy made me worry a bit, because what stops you from using it with lets say int? :) disaster!

Dude you're never gonna win this argument of "proper" code especially on here... what stops you from using it with an int? not being an idiot that's what, you're acting like this is some in-production project for a corporation with a large development team... dude it's an extender for l2 with 1 dev working on it and some people throwing info around, chill with the "proper code" stuff lol

Interesting question. You can summono a pet and use gm hide and see what happens, most likely the same should be with hide skill :D

But well, since you are invis, pet should not follow you. I believe.Second question, yup - lose target + stop attack.

On GM hide your pet loses title but still follows.

On hide skill your pet hides too. So I think there's no bug in this part.

On hide skill enemy pet still follows and attacks you - this needs getting fixed.

Edited by eressea