Myext64 - My New Opensource Gracia Final/epilogue Extender

Hi I might have few tiny suggestion
About drop a tiny setting to change the time before they vanish and a way to prevent their destruct.

Also an  ability to disable that treasure chest monster to spawn :)

An option to put Gatekeeper free ?
Like to put it as an event or compensation for a tiny error 

A way to program siege at a desired time, for example you announce your first siege as event.
You base it over time people want and with a simple setting you can set it and when the time is meet it launch it as normal siege just with announcement so players know what going on ^^

Also and lastly
all these [NO ERROR] message in gameserver windows would it be possible to change their colour to something that not look like an error like now (error) ?

Thank you for that extender really ! :)
(sorry if I annoy you with suggestions it is not my goal at all :X)

Hi I might have few tiny suggestion

About drop a tiny setting to change the time before they vanish and a way to prevent their destruct.

That should be pretty easy

Also an  ability to disable that treasure chest monster to spawn :)

Maybe I don't understand, disable treasure chest spawning? That can be easily done in data

An option to put Gatekeeper free ?

Like to put it as an event or compensation for a tiny error 

That can be done easily in AI

A way to program siege at a desired time, for example you announce your first siege as event.

You base it over time people want and with a simple setting you can set it and when the time is meet it launch it as normal siege just with announcement so players know what going on ^^

That can be done easily with builder commands (see //set_quick_siege and //set_siege)

Also and lastly

all these [NO ERROR] message in gameserver windows would it be possible to change their colour to something that not look like an error like now (error) ?

Shouldn't be hard to change them to blue

Thank you for that extender really ! :)

(sorry if I annoy you with suggestions it is not my goal at all :X)

You're welcome & thanks for suggestions, number 1 is definitely worth doing and number 5 would be nice to have :)

Yes, I always thought Chest that spawn and can drop Enchant that overpowered when you can one shot it.
Maybe making it unkillable by one or more shots and if player attempt to hit a chest that have enchant it does an explosion and it delete itself this way it would force player to have keys and maybe making key market a bit better ahah.

It would allow ti be faster to do as manipulating AI.obj is kinda a pain (There maybe I just don't know how to do ^^)

Thanks I was not aware I will note it somewhere for futur use :)

Yes, I always thought Chest that spawn and can drop Enchant that overpowered when you can one shot it.

Maybe making it unkillable by one or more shots and if player attempt to hit a chest that have enchant it does an explosion and it delete itself this way it would force player to have keys and maybe making key market a bit better ahah.

There are two types of chests, "good" chests and "bad" chests.

"Good" chests can be killed by one hit, but in that case they drop nothing at all (and give you some damage), the only proper way how to get reward from it is to open it with key or unlock skill.

"Bad" chests are like normal mobs, you usually don't kill them with one hit and even if you do, their drop is similar to normal mob drop, no big chance for enchants.

I don't think there's any problem with it except the fact you can easily distinguish between "good" and "bad" chests (they have different IDs)

It would allow ti be faster to do as manipulating AI.obj is kinda a pain (There maybe I just don't know how to do ^^)

This is very easy change, just go through it and change all these and change price (in this case 100000) to zero:

telposlist_begin Position
		{"Talking Island Village"; -84169; 244693; -3729; 100000; 0 }
	telposlist_end

Also I'd recommend you getting decompiled AI and using compiler (already present in l2npc.exe and myext64.dll) for bigger changes in AI. Also it's much easier when you use our "Split AI" feature...

" our "Split AI" feature... " 

This I spend some hours to understand how to make it running yet I had only failed so I just used old school method aka that big files ^^

" our "Split AI" feature... " 

This I spend some hours to understand how to make it running yet I had only failed so I just used old school method aka that big files ^^

Just split it to UTF-8 files and list them in correct order in ai\classes.txt file

So I've investigated further and it's not necessary to do any changes in extender - you can change this by editing itemdata.txt and setting drop_period to different value (0 = disable, anything higher than 0 is minutes)

So I've investigated further and it's not necessary to do any changes in extender - you can change this by editing itemdata.txt and setting drop_period to different value (0 = disable, anything higher than 0 is minutes)

Thank you really helping with my upcoming event for the opening :)

i wanted item to stay a bit longer to match rupee from the game I base my event :D

also I wanted to note something, this :

85c614b

That something event official server had not in Ncwest ! 

And that a nice touch without doubt.

I gonna update server and check that right now that always disturbed me that cloak could be bypassed this way :p

Hi sorry for double post, it seem we have a tiny issue, we can not learn skill manually, when we go in npc and ask Learn skill it show the windows properly. but when we click on the skill we want to learn it show nothing.

If I launch server without MyExt64 it does as intended :/
do we would need to upgrade epilogue too or there is an hidden params ?^^
(Using Gracia final 87)
I will try to put on with gracia epilogue client to see if that work better

if not then it might be a params issue in my config

Edited by Jojo_

hi eressea,

keep up the good work! i'm happy to see you go open source with a running server!

can you please recommend any off server files to use your extender with ?

cant find a link for (l2_off_gracia_final)

ty for help ;D  ::)

Edited by Amaskuss

hi eressea,

keep up the good work! i'm happy to see you go open source with a running server!

can you please recommend any off server files to use your extender with ?

cant find a link for (l2_off_gracia_final)

ty for help ;D  ::)

Hi, you can use l2server_l2off_gracia_final_83 https://www.4shared.com/archive/MSxwxKnXce/l2server_l2off_gracia_final_83.html or data from AdvExt64 Gracia Final

Thanks a lot for all your work, this is an awesome share.

Quick question, is there a reason to not set FixSpiritshotLag to true in the config? I mean, who wouldn't want their spiritshots to be lagfree?

Thanks a lot for all your work, this is an awesome share.

Quick question, is there a reason to not set FixSpiritshotLag to true in the config? I mean, who wouldn't want their spiritshots to be lagfree?

Hi, it's there because it changes server behaviour and there really may be someone who wants genuine Official Server feeling (this bug is still there - see http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=291191). In other extenders it's configurable (Vanganth has SpiritShotExtension, AdvExt64 has NON_DB_SOULSHOT). Also see this comment http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/207258-interlude-project/?p=2590370

Hi, it's there because it changes server behaviour and there really may be someone who wants genuine Official Server feeling (this bug is still there - see http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=291191). In other extenders it's configurable (Vanganth has SpiritShotExtension, AdvExt64 has NON_DB_SOULSHOT). Also see this comment http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/207258-interlude-project/?p=2590370

Thanks for the answer. That's quite funny to me, but it explains it.

I've already started working on Epilogue support (in a separate branch), currently I'm able to parse skilldata.txt, itemdata.txt and skillacquire.txt for Epilogue - last commit is here https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/commits/1b1735c2959a6d14b11c00083692933af0182d68

Skilldata will still need some work (for example implementing target_type = enemy_not) and it definitely needs some testing, but we're on the way :)

I've just done support for skill transfer (EtcSkillType 7, 8 and 9), you can see some screenshots on our forum https://forum.l2shrine.com/topic/1194-small-update-on-hard-work-on-epilogue/