How Different With L2Junity And L2Jmobius

aCis could "achive" Interlude if you also stopped reworking stuff and focused on mising AI-features.

It is not 2006, servers now are better than Pentium 4 @ 1.2 Ghz, have more than 1GB RAM and 10mbps connection.
Performance is good, but at the end you are a game emulator.
People notice the missing features, not the 10MB RAM you saved for using some new data Map.

What you don't understand is things have to be reworked. What took me the biggest time was scripts folder, 15% of jython scripts had issues or could be exploited. Performance isn't a goal, it's a matter of coding. Performance comes with writting style, I don't recode things to recode things. When I recode something that's because initially there was a lack. Castles refactor came from the idea than Mercenary Managers got different buylists according 7 signs. Then I saw all Castle infos were spread over 4 different classes, and I decided to rework it. If on future I have to return to Castles, all will be ready and I won't have to bang my head.

You speak of 10mo, but without the geoengine on, that's 100mo+ save over L2J IL. And 200+ compared to L2JFrozen, and 300+ compared to L2JArchid. And that's just the "gameserver heating" value. I don't want to quantify how many pointless objects I save every GC cycle.

And I don't see the point to add something not even half-near than retail. Russians got features, but when you see scripts you can only laugh how pitiful it's done. That's right for almost any feature so far. Obviously I can "rush" things and implement things I code on the  fly and say it's retail. Until a dude go on a L2OFF and complain it's plain wrong. I prefer to do nothing and wait to get all values, make a unique and powerful blow and never come back to the task later on.

Things like skills need a whole new engine. It's not a matter of "patching DP" like Nefer did for L2JFrozen. It's a matter of how effects are written and processed. Not simply values. The good thing with Interlude is, features were pretty much all done. And I can rely on L2OFF IL - even if it's not retail, that's still something.

You, in reverse, have to base on "wind". Spawnlist ? You can't implement anything near retail, because sniffing packets give you random locations, generated on the fly. It won't give you the territory definitions. Without a leak, you can't achieve spawnlist.

Ofc you will have spawned mobs. But that won't be 10% of what retail is.

---

You probably got no idea what was L2JIL. We speak of a project where there wasn't a Eclipse formatter, with 2k warnings when I first applied a formatter. You simply picked a pack which has been refined by L2J (and L2J did a big work from 2011 to 2015, enough big to definitively stop the chronicle rush and stick to H5), and by L2JUnity.

L2JFrozen also sat on Scoria - by itself, they did nothing. The biggest work of L2JFrozen was to manually fix all skills values. Which is still plain wrong, but well.

Edited by Tryskell

To shut you up once more...

It's hard to accept fact that you are just based on work of others? Sad.  **baaaduuuummm tsss*** 

Look above what I wrote about you and your team.

Started with shitty l2s lindvior or what was that, then moved on l2j ertheia which was released, then moved on l2junity free files and now synchronizing changes from free version... ultra sad storka. You never finished anything (not mentioning classic project..cause it was dead from start). **baaaduuuummm tsss*** 

Have you finished HighFive? Ertheia? IO? Underground? Helios?

What are you without our contributions? Nothing. Just fucking leecher. **baaaduuuummm tsss*** 

Again, look above what I wrote about you and your team.

Think about that why you don't have any team...because noone wants to work with leecher...***baaaduuuummm tsss*** 

Look above... I have a team. People that support what I do.

We already saw what you can do with L2jUnity files.. thanks god that you are downgrading your own pack. **baaaduuuummm tsss*** 

Your first free release was shit. Not my words, check your forum bug reports.

...and ...you're a retard.

@Tryskel

Remember L2Gold? L2Pride? L2Cerberus? 
All where using files based on L2J before Gracia Final, python was the least of their problems.
Most people still remember them as good servers.

Also... :P

If someone uses your free revision to make a new fork
adds missing features that you do not work on, nor accept

and finaly finishes Interlude...

Is he a leecher? :D

Edited by Mobius

Look about what I wrote about you Mr. Leecher... aka Mobius aka Pandragon... whatever same shit as always.

Btw as you know we always wanted to be on latest client as retail. But your brain is too much damaged so stick to older chronicles.

$60 year 

And you can simply buy something like this... definetly WORTH... xD

https://gist.github.com/Gladicek/144c66426e3038e0f4ac80f49e7e9657

Edited by Gladicek

I could say that this is actually work in progress... but you know what?

It's looks clean, a hell lot better than l2s, and I obviously have it working...

Thanks for the advertisement. :D

Edited by Mobius

It's not clean code, whole instance logic is missing. More like custom feature because it has nothing to do with Tauti.

And "have it working" aka "enter, kill boss, exit"... looks familiar to l2scripts :D 

So np.

No need to say anything more.

People will understand by reading your posts.

Yep, they will find out that you are leeching and doing nothing at all... #Mobiusky

Edited by Gladicek

Yep, they will find out that you are leeching and doing nothing at all... #Mobiusky

Whole L2j(Enter project name here) is a leeching paradise.

We all start leeching L2j years ago .. so we have to shut ** up and look forward and not backward.

fighting each other as little chickens for a popcorn doesn't make you PRO in our eyes.

Mobius working as hard as he can by himself with couple of free/shared/paid scripts out there.

Unity is a great team with excellent coding skills but some members can't keep their mouth shut.

Advice : Let your job/files/reputation do the noise not your shared opinion against other projects.

Whole L2j(Enter project name here) is a leeching paradise.

We all start leeching L2j years ago .. so we have to shut ** up and look forward and not backward.

fighting each other as little chickens for a popcorn doesn't make you PRO in our eyes.

Mobius working as hard as he can by himself with couple of free/shared/paid scripts out there.

Unity is a great team with excellent coding skills but some members can't keep their mouth shut.

Advice : Let your job/files/reputation do the noise not your shared opinion against other projects.

So leeching is now called as "working as hard"... thank you. I'm still new to this.

So leeching is now called as "working as hard"... thank you. I'm still new to this.

As already said .. Let your job/files/reputation do the noise.

Tell us about your files ? Isn't based on L2j ?

It's not clean code, whole instance logic is missing. More like custom feature because it has nothing to do with Tauti.

And "have it working" aka "enter, kill boss, exit"... looks familiar to l2scripts :D

So np.

WoW... i realy wonder that you are actualy able to read a simple and small logic! I thought you are the Queen / King of XML, basicly something that you can generate... never saw anything that you coded with a bit of logic on it. Keep trying... the only thing you are realy good at, is to argue and be one of the fucking biggest drama queens i ever saw!

As already said .. Let your job/files/reputation do the noise.

Tell us about your files ? Isn't based on L2j ?

Its based on Ertheia files which were developed by UnAfraid/Sdw/Nik etc. They started GoD+ chronicle for L2j. Otherwise there would be only H5 forever.

And as you know L2jUnity reworked most of L2j stuff already.

WoW... i realy wonder that you are actualy able to read a simple and small logic! I thought you are the Queen / King of XML, basicly something that you can generate... never saw anything that you coded with a bit of logic on it. Keep trying... the only thing you are realy good at, is to argue and be one of the fucking biggest drama queens i ever saw!

Your argument is invalid. That job for Sdw... noonlike likes to do XML at all :D

So dear mobiusky fanboys, fix exploits which you involved few days after free unity release and then we can speak again.

Thank you and have a nice day ;)