L2Junity - Grand Crusade

I see, i can confirm you Classic Spawns are not entirely 100% same old spawns, there are several differences such as:

• Gludio's "Level 20 Lizardmens Zone" revamped with Puma, Bears and Spiders
  • Dragon Valley (3 Ways Cross) path revamped with new mobs
  • Giant's Cave also in some locations
  • several more here and there

Thanks for the clarification, keep up the good work

Those lizardmen i remember were a new thing. C4, C5, I can't remember, but playing on C3 there were always pumas and bears and spiders.

What I suggest you is to use old retail spawns and sniff the new spawns. At least you will have mostly a good retail spawnlist. Also those pumas bears and spiders I guess you can find in C1 L2OFF or whatever <C3

i like how gladicek is kind of always-angry forum warrior :D

put that effort into fixing multisells and typos in htmls

He can always do quests, instances or AIs, but he is too busy playing retail to know how things work there so we don't mess up with making stuff not retail-like. Unlike some other projects, we do like having retail-like stuff and all relies on him.

Those lizardmen i remember were a new thing. C4, C5, I can't remember, but playing on C3 there were always pumas and bears and spiders.

What I suggest you is to use old retail spawns and sniff the new spawns. At least you will have mostly a good retail spawnlist. Also those pumas bears and spiders I guess you can find in C1 L2OFF or whatever <C3

Ye, you're right, Thanks for the heads up!

the question was about how to save spawned monsters/npcs and not where they are stored. ^^

previous versions had two spawn options. the temp one with alt+h and the perm one with //spawn ID

now both methods do not save spawned mosters/npcs when restarting the server

Edited by snifi