L2Junity - Grand Crusade

@Gladicek

You're totally funny!

Not only cuz you are totally wrong about the "Retarded" part , in this case YOU are, but you show how unprofessional you are.

To fast answer you miserable points you made above:

1- Into your dead forums, at the TEST server thread, there isnt written ANYWHERE that who logs gets a GM Char, hence When I logged i got NO GM char, Hence you're Stupid. (If I got already a GM char, I would come into the forums and post a useless reply? Short answer: NO).

2- Not having GM char, and testing at 1x is madness. (again stupid point).

3- Useless Point, if you have to offer a service, do it properly or do NOT do it at all.

4- You wrote rubbish stuff when you didnt knew the test server hasnt GM Chars activated, again this shows how unprofessional you are.

To add:

We all know that Internet Life is kind of out of control and behind a screen Monitor, a fly becomes an elephant. Im not used to write bad things, cuz its a waste of time of mine, but for sure YOU must have something Wrong into your HEAD aka Retarded.

Not saying it cuz I know you, I'm stating that cuz of 4 posts above and your childish attitude.

Grow Up cuz NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU (Neither you are a Girl or you're the next Zuckerberg).

I wish you good luck with your Life and Sales. Change your Attitude, its an advice.

1) We are mostly fast answering on telegram. Forum is just another platform for communication (mostly for non customer guys)

2) Did you ever played GoD+? Beause you just said shit about 1x. You can get high level in few hours. And since you have to check low level content (cause you have to do quests to level up fast, what a magic isnt it?) then high rates will broke up whole gameplay.

3) I don't offer anything to you. And since you are not even customer, then this argument is invalid.

4) I'm testing my stuff via test server in eclipse. I don't need to check public test server, since its not my job and you did not pay me for it.

5) "NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU" - well, you do, thats why you had to reply to this topic.

And I'm not gonna change my attitude against retards.

Have a nice day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi,

can you provide packets from your grand crusade server?

FE C5 01 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ..........................
FE C6 01 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ..........................

need for compare
Edited by smeli

• 4 weeks later...

how to enable this in grand crusade client

UseUnderWear=true

???

in some previous client it enables feature - when character is naked - underwear showed instead of low level armor

• 3 weeks later...