L2Junity - Grand Crusade

Hello Everyone, Snehulak is it possible you provide me some info: From where you gather retail exact Spawns Information exactly? From other Source? Official Playing?

Im working with a private L2 Warpgate Classic branch where Spawns are being obtained directly from the Official's Classic Server Spawns.

Is there any other way for obtaining a full Spawnlist? Are Classic spawns based on some other chronicle? Cause Interlude are not since for example: Gludio Spawns are way different then Interlude.

Overall, Good Luck with the Project.

Hey,

you can sniff some basic spawnlist with sniffer but since L2OFF is based with spawns zones, it's not gonna be "retail like" anyway :D But atleast you get something. Otherwise, the best choice is obviously to get retail spawnlist with zones and base it on it.

I played classic only one time and for short period. It looked for me that most of spawns are still same like it was in earlier chronicles (but I'm not 100% sure).

I see, i can confirm you Classic Spawns are not entirely 100% same old spawns, there are several differences such as:

• Gludio's "Level 20 Lizardmens Zone" revamped with Puma, Bears and Spiders
  • Dragon Valley (3 Ways Cross) path revamped with new mobs
  • Giant's Cave also in some locations
  • several more here and there

Thanks for the clarification, keep up the good work

i like how gladicek is kind of always-angry forum warrior :D

put that effort into fixing multisells and typos in htmls

I like how random users are joining these forum conversations  :D

gladicek sux

Ty random player. I like you too :)

Edited by Snehulak

I like how random users are joining these forum conversations  :D

Ty random player. I like you too :)

like you re  something , you are random too.

Someone who don't know to play game without any soft is trying to complain...sad storky. Keep trolling and playing games because that's only what you can do... ;)

2k10>2k12 i was playing legit , after i nocited its so old game and no point waste of my real life for playing stupid game, so i started boting and make $$$ and my job was fine ;)    i remember when i played with u, iddq, neilz, nugged etc, everyone flamed u so hard ;D

2 years playing legit ... WOW.... so here we ends. You can't do a shit without soft random/bad player. So as I said.

Someone who don't know to play game without any soft is trying to complain...sad storky. Keep trolling and playing games because that's only what you can do... ;)

Edited by Snehulak

2 years playing legit ... WOW.... so here we ends. You can't do a shit without soft random/bad player. So as I said.

better 2y waste of my life,  than making shits about l2 till now ;D aka trying keep "alive" 13y old game even with top shity chronicle ever

Noone cares about opinion from random player (bot user). You failed again, it's time to find another topic where you can increase your post count. The End.

u care, but now you can just sak mai kokerino

Edited by AchYlek