L2Junity - Grand Crusade

1487946168_2.png

L2JUnity

Chronicle: Grand Crusade

We continue with developing of newest chronicle but now in more open way. There were several users asking us if we will make it more open for them. So here we go.

Our project uses Freemium system (Thanks to Tryskell for his permission to use his concept as base). So every active users can become part of our team and access files for free.

Otherwise you will have to pay subscription to get latest sources. But don't worry. We will share something from our source sometimes but still leaving a customers ahead :)

Forum: https://forums.l2junity.org

How to get latest source: https://forums.l2junity.org/index.php?topic=11.msg33

You can find latest free source on our forum! Our latest free source is still Helios, so you are not able to connect with latest NCWest client aka Grand Crusade.

Edited by Gladicek
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, exciting times. I guess it shows that, although we're behind KR, L2 is still getting new content. That's why its good to have projects like L2Junity; H5 and Interlude are still fun and giggles but L2J scene should also move forward to newer chronicles.

I don't like that much IL and H5 just because it lack of content. Yeah, pvp is more balanced there but you have nothing to do. It's easy and fast to get everything :)

Helios will bring us lot of reworks and new features (gl Mobius).

I don't like that much IL and H5 just because it lack of content. Yeah, pvp is more balanced there but you have nothing to do. It's easy and fast to get everything :)

Helios will bring us lot of reworks and new features (gl Mobius).

Thank you.

I hope you will do a better job than the unstable files already shared that you bragged about for months.

Wish you the best.

Thank you.

I hope you will do a better job than the unstable files already shared that you bragged about for months.

Wish you the best.

Thanks, let's hope that you don't f*ck up our files more like you do now  :) Currently you just did crappy "fixes" and broke it more xD

Maybe you forgot what it said on the share:

This source is based on L2JServer's Ertheia branch that Sdw and me started.

Also its not tested as live server, it may have bugs, even stability issues, since you download it - you're on your own.

The source is not ready for live server, it requires implementation of content, but whats been implemented is done right.

Never said anything against it Nik. I also mentioned the same at this other post. 
http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203364-how-different-with-l2junity-and-l2jmobius/

But Snehulak's posts during all the period your project was private and till now,

was that you have the best pack ever, so someone was full of shit or what?